PDA

View Full Version : To many updates?

samo8krapez
11-27-2007, 09:38 AM
Hi everyone!

I am playing this game since it got out and I realy love it. But ever since they released the PF I have trouble following the updates. I think I have 4.04m now. Unfortunetly I don`t have much time to play and even when I find some spare time to play I have to download and install a couple of new updates, etc.
I always thought updates are cool cuz of all the new things and bugs taken care off but isn`t this a bit too much? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

Bearcat99
11-27-2007, 10:20 AM
Are you sure youarent talking about Windos updates? I believe 4.04is as high as you can go in PF.. you ought to get IL2 1946.

Skycat_2
11-27-2007, 06:04 PM
Bearcat speaketh the truth.

4.04/4.04m was the last free update for Pacific Fighters, and I believe that was released in early 2006(?).

v4.05m (Pe-2 Peshka) was a short-lived payware add-on that was supposed to be the first of three expansions to the series. I think that sluggish sales of Pe-2 and an overall growing confusion surrounding the product line drove 1C:MG to release everything, including the final two expansions, as one mega-game on DVD. With the DVD and the one upgrade patch for DVD, the current version is now 4.08m.

A 4.09m update patch is anticipated, but I believe that will truly be the end for this series.