PDA

View Full Version : Ideas to put into an AC3 or other AC games

Scope14
11-25-2009, 02:09 PM
I've thought of some ideas and I'm going to be posting them here, if you've got your own ideas just comment, I'll type what it is, and who made.

I think they should make a Hidden Double Chain Blade. Imagine this, instead of a regualr blade, you got the blade attached to a chain, so when you spin, you cn kill at a farther distant. You can also go from wall to wall with it like spider man. It won't be a chain, it would be like a strong string that is unbreakable and it can go up to ten feet long.

How cool would that be?

Hidden Double Chain Blade

-Scope14

dcbroncs123
11-25-2009, 02:15 PM
nice idea but i think that puts to much prince of persa into the game i think they show put in some way to pay the gaurds off like turn them onto your side for a short time or somthing like that

NuclearFuss
11-25-2009, 02:26 PM
Hmm, chains. How about we throw in an evil personality of our assassin that doesn't like water. Oh wait that's been done.

m3rcer
11-25-2009, 09:16 PM
That's a very Kratos-like idea. I can't say I approve of it as a regularly equipped weapon/tool. Where would the coiled up (invulnerable) 10 foot string be mounted? On the waist, like Indiana Jones? That wouldn't be so hidden. Reeled up in the sleeves of each arm? That wouldn't be efficient/comfortable for free running. I don't see it happening really, but it would be cool for some pretty devastating looking kills.

percinator007
11-25-2009, 09:47 PM
A female assassin, lol. for girls lol. just a dream i suppose hehe. maybe facial construction get to choose what you look like or what not.
thatd be neat. those ideas you guys had were pretty awsome i like that the ball chain idea

HateCliffhanger
11-25-2009, 09:49 PM
Uhm, their is another Assassins Creed 3 speculation thread.

Scope14
11-27-2009, 10:03 PM
Actually, it would be a really thin thread, you know how the launcher works, same thing but with a few more adjustments.

Yes I got it from God of War, but still, you can like go from building to building even faster and better.

I'm also thinking of the launcher, but shotgun style, and/or machine gun style.

ARJAN94
11-27-2009, 10:55 PM
JET PACKS... they could be the 4th piece of Eden FTW!!!!!!

PlagueDoctor357
11-28-2009, 02:32 AM
Besides the jumping into hay they try to go for a realistic climbing.

Which is why he can't run across walls like prince of persia games.

Black_Widow9
11-28-2009, 12:13 PM
Please post this in one of the already created AC3 Threads.
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>