PDA

View Full Version : Engine Management

XyZspineZyX
11-01-2003, 01:14 PM
Dear Oleg,

I LOVE THIS GAME.. I do however have one big question regarding engine management. I think it is a super idea to use variable pitch and mixture settings however as a person who has done a fair amount of real world flying ( Ive even been paid for it once or twice) I think it would be extremely practical to give us engine tables which show the correct settings against altitude and temperature. This way you would move the game one step closer to a simulator as people would be able to grasp the engine management a lot faster. Granted you would also need to show a temperature reading somehow but that should be no problem for your team Im sure.

All the best

Cheekysnaproll.

P.S. Dont let the minority of players with no patience give you pressure about the patch. Relase it whens its ready.... And paying for it is the least we can do as we all have to make a living right?

XyZspineZyX
11-01-2003, 01:14 PM
Dear Oleg,

I LOVE THIS GAME.. I do however have one big question regarding engine management. I think it is a super idea to use variable pitch and mixture settings however as a person who has done a fair amount of real world flying ( Ive even been paid for it once or twice) I think it would be extremely practical to give us engine tables which show the correct settings against altitude and temperature. This way you would move the game one step closer to a simulator as people would be able to grasp the engine management a lot faster. Granted you would also need to show a temperature reading somehow but that should be no problem for your team Im sure.

All the best

Cheekysnaproll.

P.S. Dont let the minority of players with no patience give you pressure about the patch. Relase it whens its ready.... And paying for it is the least we can do as we all have to make a living right?

XyZspineZyX
11-06-2003, 05:07 PM
OLEG,

No time to answer my question?

Cheekysnaproll :8

XyZspineZyX
11-06-2003, 05:43 PM
The patch is free.....the addon will cost ....but no doubt be worth it.

"Nothing difficult is ever easy"