PDA

View Full Version : downloadable content?

RevAssassin
11-20-2007, 11:52 AM
hey everyone sorry if that has already been asked but..is there going to be downloadable content for the 360 like themes, gamer pics??

Crimlock
11-20-2007, 02:54 PM
I hope so, a theme or gamer pics would be cool! Also maybe the comic could be made viewable, would be a new and cool feature. I didn't get it because i'm from the netherlands. I would love to read it.

I don't need additional content. I don't get the commentary's that it is repetive. I'm in about 8 hours in the game and just take my time and do every side quest. I think that if you rush you will find it a bit boring after a while, but who would do that? (other than the ign reviewers... i'll never thrust them again http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

sabres3819
11-20-2007, 03:19 PM
There is no denying the repetivness - it makes the inding hte flags and templars fun

I would love another mission or area to be able to download but i very much doubt it will happen

Crimlock
11-27-2007, 02:50 AM
I also doubt it. But on the other hand, ubisoft made expansions in the past (ghost recon, rainbow six, splinter cell). All though this were levels, and for assassin's creed it would be more like an oblivion expansion (integrated in the world). But this woulden't be unthinkable, it's just the question if they will make time for it. I've they started working on AC2 instead of an expasion than that would also be fine with me :-) (or BG&E2... that would also be sweet.... sorry now i'm dreaming)

BobDown
11-27-2007, 04:51 AM
I really doubt that they'll add new levels/maps etc. considering the fact that in no way would it fit with the storyline.

Dawnfang
11-27-2007, 02:21 PM
It wouldn't kill them to make some mod so one can free-run after completing the game...