PDA

View Full Version : AC Series: Whats your profile name? and Why?

asifah30
07-14-2011, 11:54 AM
Hi Guys!!!

I just finished AC 2. Due to some problems I searched for the saved games and came across many profiles. I found them with very interesting names. I bet most of AC fans create their profile with names like 'Ezio', 'Desmond', 'Desmond Miles', 'Lucy' or 'Assassin' etc.

I gave my profile name 'Prince' because I love Prince of Persia character (SOT series) and its suits with the assassin character.

AssassinBlaze
07-14-2011, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by asifah30:
Hi Guys!!!

I just finished AC 2. Due to some problems I searched for the saved games and came across many profiles. I found them with very interesting names. I bet most of AC fans create their profile with names like 'Ezio', 'Desmond', 'Desmond Miles', 'Lucy' or 'Assassin' etc.

I gave my profile name 'Prince' because I love Prince of Persia character (SOT series) and its suits with the assassin character.

Everone probably just uses there xbox360 or ps3 profile names, why would you use altair or desmond?

L.Cie
07-14-2011, 06:40 PM
The named save game profile you create when starting a new game?
I always just call it Desmond. I don't see any reason to change it. The Assassin's Creed series is the only instance besides Tactics Ogre: LUCT that I leave it as is, partially because it's kind of weird to give the character a different name.

Ureh
07-14-2011, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by L.Cie:
The named save game profile you create when starting a new game?
I always just call it Desmond. I don't see any reason to change it. The Assassin's Creed series is the only instance besides Tactics Ogre: LUCT that I leave it as is, partially because it's kind of weird to give the character a different name.

Same here. But sometimes I call it Ezio. Now, that makes no sense. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif