PDA

View Full Version : Icons on Enemy A/C no longer disappear below 200m

XyZspineZyX
08-15-2003, 01:25 AM
I've been messing with the FMB testing to see at what point the ICONS disappear.

1) My flight BF109G at 4km above IL2 at 10m (32+ feet). I could see the icons on the IL2s from 4Km altitude and they never disappeared.

2) I tried over water and land.

Maybe this anomalie is fixed. It sure was an exasperation knowing the AI could always see me on the deck.

Regardless, I may need to test more, but right now it looks like it's been fixed.

--------------- /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
08-15-2003, 01:25 AM
I've been messing with the FMB testing to see at what point the ICONS disappear.

1) My flight BF109G at 4km above IL2 at 10m (32+ feet). I could see the icons on the IL2s from 4Km altitude and they never disappeared.

2) I tried over water and land.

Maybe this anomalie is fixed. It sure was an exasperation knowing the AI could always see me on the deck.

Regardless, I may need to test more, but right now it looks like it's been fixed.

--------------- /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
08-15-2003, 01:29 AM
Nice thing, but, IMO, a bit too late.... The icons appear to be used less and less, anyway, i got used without them, and feels cooler ike this./i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<center>"The show must go on..."<center>
<center>http://www.btinternet.com/~jj_b/vaw/images/iar81t.jpg </center>
<center>A 'good' landing is one from which you can walk away. A 'great'
landing is one after which they can use the plane again<center>

XyZspineZyX
08-15-2003, 04:53 AM
Von Zero that is not the point

XyZspineZyX
08-15-2003, 04:57 AM
i sometimes host with Freindly icons on

i have never been abel to get the NAME icon to totally dissappear , i set it to 0.0 & its still there ( same with 0 )
i have to set it too 0.1 & i still see it over 100 meters but dissappeares soon after that

this same effect is in FB v1.1 for me

.I.E if i set the icons NAME or TYPE to 0.1 it will dissappear soon after 100 meters