PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft, take this note to Techland and make some changes.

bent_toe
07-02-2009, 06:41 PM
1. Spectate in mp needs serious fixing, one spectate cam?
Add player spectate both 3rd and firstperson and a few more camera spots.

2. Spawncamping is pretty horrible in this game, fix this please.

3. DLC needs to come fast, 8 maps and only 5 of them are really good. Make the first DLC FREE to show appreciation.. dont do like Sony/Guerrilla and split the community in half and charge $5 for two extra maps.

4. Add a duel mode in mp, just for fun, 1vs1 duel like sp.

5. The mic's seems weird and laggy.

6. Make it so you don't get kicked back to main menu after ranked match (why cant there be default map rotation in ranked?!)

7. Learn from the big guys (Infinity ward) they know how to make mp succesful.. techland have done a pretty good work with mp, but it needs more to attract the gamers. And how about a killcam? It's not like IW have a patent on it do they?

8. I'm sure you can squeez in 4 more players? 16 players are the magic number, and some of the maps fits perfect with 4 more players.

9. And whats with the sight on screen? That is soooo 2001, add Iron sights instead.. please.

10. More maps, more characters, more gametypes.. we can never have enough of that.

11. Easier way to invite friends to your game.

12. Clantags.. there are a few thousand clans out there ya know... =)

13. And fix the damn sniper rifle, lot's of people are using it unscoped.. one shoot one kill.

14. The ability to watch players info/add friend etc from the score board.. and also, more importantly the ability to KICK players.

15. Did i mention more FREE DLC?

Otherwise a great game, could be because it has no competition since it's one of a kind on the PS3 and really only have 2 other western games to "compete" against on the xbox360.

Doc.Canis
07-03-2009, 05:14 AM
Some good suggestions.

But it shouldn't be a killcam, but instead a bullet cam, that follows the bullet in slow motion until impact.

Submarinex1
07-06-2009, 05:47 PM
kill cam is for noobs go back to cod4 if you need it. alot ranked games put you back to screen after game, think its to reduce chances of padding.

Gib007
07-06-2009, 05:52 PM
16. Please look into the "Register Timeout" error in multiplayer when trying to upgrade player profile. I have bought this game and I cannot play online, at all.

bent_toe
07-07-2009, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by submarinex1:
kill cam is for noobs go back to cod4 if you need it. alot ranked games put you back to screen after game, think its to reduce chances of padding.
Don't call me a noob.
Don't tell me to go back to anything.
Don't even reply in this thread.

ryco93
07-07-2009, 05:16 AM
OK, I'm gonna pick off one of these that I know will not be done.

8. I'm sure you can squeez in 4 more players? 16 players are the magic number, and some of the maps fits perfect with 4 more players.

Oh how right you are- 16 IS the magic number. Yet this cannot be implemented because the servers can't even handle 12 player matches. With 12, or even lesss than that there should be no lag, and everyopne's ping should be full. Killzone 2 handles 32 player like a dream- IO've never once been disconnected, or had any problems with that. But when it comes to ubi games, I can't get a good session in without something going wrong- Far Cry 2 being the prime example. And whilst I'm talking about low ping- why the hell do you get frozen on red ping, but are still susceptible (sp?) to bullets?

A couple more suggestions that SHOULD be introduced:
1. Longer invicibility from spawning to stop the campers;
2. A MUTE OPTION FOR THOSE ANNOYING PEOPLE WITH MICS;
3. A kick option;
4. The sniper being used as a shotgun- as you mentioned. No onscreen crosshair for sniper rifles should help a tad;
5. Map rotation (another of your suggestions). At least don't kick us all the way back to the main menu...
6. The Quick match option should pick the highest quality game, so people don't get disconnected.
7. Get rid of the negative impact on points when quitting. What's the point in this anyway? To punish people who have a life and need to go places?
8. DON'T MAKE THE GAME END JUST BECAUSE THE HOST IS A SORE LOSER AND QUITS. What an awful idea that is- what possible benefits does it have?

sherris1974
07-07-2009, 11:28 AM
Arr i forgot Ubi soft made farcry 2.Thats another game i bought to play online.Got to the stage where i couldn't even log in .Completely gave up on that one.Whats there problem?
Hmmm i will take that on board for future ubi games.

bent_toe
07-07-2009, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by ryco93:
OK, I'm gonna pick off one of these that I know will not be done.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">8. I'm sure you can squeez in 4 more players? 16 players are the magic number, and some of the maps fits perfect with 4 more players.

Oh how right you are- 16 IS the magic number. Yet this cannot be implemented because the servers can't even handle 12 player matches. With 12, or even lesss than that there should be no lag, and everyopne's ping should be full. Killzone 2 handles 32 player like a dream- IO've never once been disconnected, or had any problems with that. But when it comes to ubi games, I can't get a good session in without something going wrong- Far Cry 2 being the prime example. And whilst I'm talking about low ping- why the hell do you get frozen on red ping, but are still susceptible (sp?) to bullets?

A couple more suggestions that SHOULD be introduced:
1. Longer invicibility from spawning to stop the campers;
2. A MUTE OPTION FOR THOSE ANNOYING PEOPLE WITH MICS;
3. A kick option;
4. The sniper being used as a shotgun- as you mentioned. No onscreen crosshair for sniper rifles should help a tad;
5. Map rotation (another of your suggestions). At least don't kick us all the way back to the main menu...
6. The Quick match option should pick the highest quality game, so people don't get disconnected.
7. Get rid of the negative impact on points when quitting. What's the point in this anyway? To punish people who have a life and need to go places?
8. DON'T MAKE THE GAME END JUST BECAUSE THE HOST IS A SORE LOSER AND QUITS. What an awful idea that is- what possible benefits does it have? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Good suggestions, especially the spawn camping.
You can mute people after first map(only unranked) you get that option. Kick people dosent seem to be in..
And inviting a friend seems impossible.

ryco93
07-07-2009, 12:17 PM
I'm complaining to the technical support team now, as I'm fairly suire they shaln't bother check here.

That's what is great about the upcoming FIFA 10- they answer EVERY question or query on anything they can without giving what they don't want to away. Yay EA!

xBLACK_JACKx
07-07-2009, 04:14 PM
I agree that this game could do with some improvements. This is my list:

1. Killcam
2. Onscreen map or radar showing where you and your team mates are (ability to turn it off in options).
3. More game modes - One on one shootouts and more objective based modes
4. On screen sound indicator - Not everyone has a surround sound system and without sitting too close to my TV i can't tell what direction gun fire if coming from. What was wrong with onscreen indicators that were in older games?
5. The ability to climb - certain classes should have the ability to climb.
6. You shouldn't get kicked to the main menu after ranked.
7. Assist points - putting the most work in and having your reward stolen isn't fun.
8. The maps should have ammo crates on them. We shouldnít be forced to die just to get ammo.
9. There should be a melee button particularly for the Indians.

Iíve heard that there will be maps coming out soon and that makes me think that the developers arenít interested in improving the game in this way, in which case I think Iíll return the game.

I wish developers would put some real effort into multiplayer shooters so I donít feel the need to post lists like this.

bent_toe
07-09-2009, 07:13 AM
Good points.
UBI.. you see this?