PDA

View Full Version : help me please

C3G Jester
09-12-2010, 09:33 AM
Im having a difficulty with the race against Russia to capture a HQ. I kept going the same way 2 times in each direction. why do this when i canot build a single base. Its not fair. Now I need to try and puch through which will not work so Anyone reading this PLEASE PLEASE tell me how to beat this mission

xxKontagioNxx
09-12-2010, 09:57 AM
I am assuming you are talking about the mission in which you have to capture the HQ before 2000 resources are brought in??? If so this is what I did.

1) Played as Germany
2) Sent Paratroopers to as many of the chokepoints as I could. For some of them that meant sending 4 to 5 paratroops so that one would actually make it through to the ground.
3) Researched the full extent on the Tiger tank to the King Tiger II
4) After capturing all of the Secondary locations I built a force of 15 King Tiger IIs from the armor base to the west of the Russian HQ. Also built a barracks at this location and put out 10 Heavy Infantry and 2 Armed Recons.
5) Utilizing the RUSEs Fanaticism and Propaganda I sent that force straight into the Russian base. Using the King Tigers to destroy and distract the Russian forces and sending the infantry straight to the HQ hoping that 1 would survive to capture.

Amazingly this worked for me and if I can repeat my success I will create a video to share online.

C3G Jester
09-12-2010, 10:20 AM
nope its not that. thanks though. I meant the one where I have to capture the Germans HQ before the Russians does before the time limit is up. the limit is like 15 mins or watever. cant build a bases only option is RUSEs and i keep losing. the russians keep capturing the HQ wheneer I get close to there but I keep losing way to many units in all ways to the HQ

xxKontagioNxx
09-12-2010, 01:58 PM
Ooooooohhh That one. Yea that was a bit challenging. Not sure if I can really explain it all that well. Only suggestion I can make is push right up the middle and don't stop. Make sure when you cross the bridge that you are protecting your rear because if you send everything else across before the Calliopes you will lose them.