PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on a zombie non canon dlc idea

wolves_smurf
12-02-2011, 04:09 PM
I've just watched the walking dead and wondered whether a zombie dlc would work in ac similar to red dead redemptions undead nightmare, so it would be totally non canon and just a bit of fun, what are your opinions?

UrDeviant1
12-02-2011, 04:24 PM
Zombie survival mode with limited or no weapons sounds fun but i doubt It would fit in or ever happen.

Bipolar Matt
12-02-2011, 05:08 PM
No.

Red Dead zombies was fine. I don't play CoD, but I hear it's in there.

Zombies in AC? Not a chance. If that does happen, this franchise is sunk and Ubi has sold out.

albertwesker22
12-02-2011, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by BipolarMatt:
No.

Red Dead zombies was fine. I don't play CoD, but I hear it's in there.

Zombies in AC? Not a chance. If that does happen, this franchise is sunk and Ubi has sold out.

I know. That kind of idea would be more ideal to a game like Arkham City for example.

Skuldpt
12-02-2011, 05:24 PM
Funny? Perhaps, fighting some zombies with swords, daggers and roofing would be fun, but it has nothing to do with the AC Universe.

LightRey
12-02-2011, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Skuldpt:
Funny? Perhaps, fighting some zombies with swords, daggers and roofing would be fun, but it has nothing to do with the AC Universe.
Yeah, it'd be pointless. I'd rather have the devs focusing on story-related DLC and AC3.

Skuldpt
12-02-2011, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Skuldpt:
Yeah, it'd be pointless. I'd rather have the devs focusing on story-related DLC and AC3. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

With no doubts http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

GsosolidNavy
12-02-2011, 06:04 PM
Not saying this is a good idea... It's a poor one. But to improve on the idea, instead of zombies it could be waves of guards. It could start off with really easy guards, then slowly as levels progress the guards get harder.

As you level up, you buy throwing knives, arrows, poison... And even a "perk" which you can use in emergencies which call your brotherhood down to help out with some difficult guards http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

kriegerdesgottes
12-02-2011, 06:41 PM
No, I will never understand the whole zombie thing.

AdmiralPerry
12-02-2011, 10:13 PM
...No. Just... no. The zombies have worn out their welcome. I don't understand what the big deal was, either. I don't think Ubi would ever do something as frivolous as putting in a zombie-based DLC for the heck of it. If they're gonna add to the game, they're going to do it in a meaningful way that enhances the story and actually has an impact, not just because it's the next big thing almost everyone's obsessing over. If they did, I would lose all faith in them.