PDA

View Full Version : WESTERN EUROPEAN FRONT CAMPAIGN FOR IL-2 FB

XyZspineZyX
08-21-2003, 09:32 AM
I've been playing EAW for a while and I loved it.
Low tech demand and quite decent western eropean campaign, including Battle of Britain.

What makes EAW so excellent is the number of planes in the air...I had 70 Aircraft up at a battle of Britain once!!!!

Anyways,

WOULD THERE BE ANY WESTERN FRONT CAMPAIGN FOR IL-2 ANY TIME SOON?

Would it involve B-17, B-24, Spitfire, and Typhoons, and other famous, and infamous, planes?

Would there be an expansion for the Western European front? or would it be just custom downloads?
I don't have any information on this matter.
Please lets have some discussion on this matter and enlighten me.

Thanx in advance guys.

XyZspineZyX
08-21-2003, 09:32 AM
I've been playing EAW for a while and I loved it.
Low tech demand and quite decent western eropean campaign, including Battle of Britain.

What makes EAW so excellent is the number of planes in the air...I had 70 Aircraft up at a battle of Britain once!!!!

Anyways,

WOULD THERE BE ANY WESTERN FRONT CAMPAIGN FOR IL-2 ANY TIME SOON?

Would it involve B-17, B-24, Spitfire, and Typhoons, and other famous, and infamous, planes?

Would there be an expansion for the Western European front? or would it be just custom downloads?
I don't have any information on this matter.
Please lets have some discussion on this matter and enlighten me.

Thanx in advance guys.

XyZspineZyX
08-21-2003, 09:56 AM
been discussed here already... check this threads concerning the "mediterrean theatres of war"...

Most users opt for mediterrean theatres as Western war was already depicted so often and most people tend to be bored by BoB campaigns..

XyZspineZyX
08-21-2003, 10:34 AM
And don't expect it to happen anytime soon - my guess is there will be at least a few months before any detailed information will be available.

---------------------------
http://home.t-online.de/home/340045970094-0001/lwskins_banner_gross.jpg (http://www.lwskins.de.vu)
Historical Skins for Luftwaffe-Fighters