PDA

View Full Version : The Anton: Big Thanks to Oleg and Crew!

CaptAce
02-25-2006, 05:34 PM
I'm not one to ask for something and then not show my appreciation after I get it. So, THANK YOU Oleg and team for updating the Anton's FM and engine configs to "jager" performance. It is truly a dream to be able to fly the great reprensentations of this fantastic fighter.

Like I've always said, I will support any project you work on. Thanks again for 4.04!

horseback
02-25-2006, 05:41 PM
I was doing a few familiarization flights in the 190A-4 & A-5 this morning and they certainly do seem a bit 'sharper' now, even right after the 109F-4, but I'm no 190 experte.

Maybe some of the heavy hitters can confirm this for us.

cheers

horseback

CaptAce
02-25-2006, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by horseback:
I was doing a few familiarization flights in the 190A-4 & A-5 this morning and they certainly do seem a bit 'sharper' now, even right after the 109F-4, but I'm no 190 experte.

Maybe some of the heavy hitters can confirm this for us.

cheers

horseback

Yes, a confirmation would be great. Even if it's not up to "jager" config, it does feel a lot more like a fighter now. So, either way, thanks!

JG7_Rall
02-25-2006, 07:17 PM
Personally, I think it's just a bi-product of whatever the dev team did to eradicate the wobble problem. But if it's a confirmed change to a jager configuration, that's great too!

OldMan____
02-26-2006, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by JG7_Rall:
Personally, I think it's just a bi-product of whatever the dev team did to eradicate the wobble problem. But if it's a confirmed change to a jager configuration, that's great too!

Agree. but it had a good effect on Anton. It feels like there is not anymore a 600 kg cow strapped under nose of your plane.

The A8 and A9 feels .. almost nimble!!