PDA

View Full Version : Just a question

XyZspineZyX
06-18-2003, 11:25 AM
At first please don't lock this post because i know that it done really often here when questions hurt red pilots.

Oleg tell me why reds can see and fight with an oil link. I say that because for blue, the only thing to do is to bailout and it's the same for the collimator, when you take bullet, glasse is broken just in the middle of the collimator and (very funny isn't it ?) for reds, the impact is far from it.

Now if you cannot give me other answer than "I'm right, you are wrong" i'll be force to think that you have no respect for blue players.

Blue players are really tired to see this game turning to the red advantage (And i don't speak about FM)

You have made a really good game but if you don't want to see only red players on the net make an effort to be honest with us

II/JG69_Gunter Commandant de l'escadrille "MARSEILLE"

XyZspineZyX
06-18-2003, 11:25 AM
At first please don't lock this post because i know that it done really often here when questions hurt red pilots.

Oleg tell me why reds can see and fight with an oil link. I say that because for blue, the only thing to do is to bailout and it's the same for the collimator, when you take bullet, glasse is broken just in the middle of the collimator and (very funny isn't it ?) for reds, the impact is far from it.

Now if you cannot give me other answer than "I'm right, you are wrong" i'll be force to think that you have no respect for blue players.

Blue players are really tired to see this game turning to the red advantage (And i don't speak about FM)

You have made a really good game but if you don't want to see only red players on the net make an effort to be honest with us

XyZspineZyX
06-18-2003, 11:41 AM
Probably just a coincidence and not due to any deliberate difference.

Different modellers works on different planes, so each one will have varying types of damage.

But you're right, it would be nice if each airplane had equivalent cockpit damage. It does create an advantage for planes with mild cockpit damage.

XyZspineZyX
06-19-2003, 12:18 AM
I don't fly many Russian planes other than the La-5fn, and that certainly does have the gunsight smashed from time to time...usually makes me jump, too...which VVS planes get slight cockpit damage?

XyZspineZyX
06-19-2003, 12:42 AM
JG69_Gunter wrote:
- At first please don't lock this post because i know
- that it done really often here when questions hurt
- red pilots.

Really?

- Oleg tell me why reds can see and fight with an oil
- link.

I think the USA found an oil *link* between France and Russia in the IRAQ war... but no evidence has been provided as of yet. <sniker>

- I say that because for blue, the only thing to
- do is to bailout and it's the same for the
- collimator, when you take bullet, glasse is broken
- just in the middle of the collimator and (very funny
- isn't it ?) for reds, the impact is far from it.

LOL! can we say PARANOID? Oh.. fly the P47.. it takes a mean amount of oil on the windscreen, along with a gunsight that gets smashed.

- Now if you cannot give me other answer than "I'm
- right, you are wrong" i'll be force to think that
- you have no respect for blue players.

Sounds like a job form Mulder and Skully... Did the smoking man do some of the *blue* art?

- Blue players are really tired to see this game
- turning to the red advantage (And i don't speak
- about FM)

Lot's of un-marked black helo's buzzing around your house?

- You have made a really good game but if you don't
- want to see only red players on the net make an
- effort to be honest with us

LOL! Come on... your kidding right? This is just a trol... right?

Tagert

XyZspineZyX
06-19-2003, 03:26 AM
Not everyone speaks English as well as you do. You're a little out of line. Surely you can decipher what he's talking about.

XyZspineZyX
06-19-2003, 08:29 AM
Tagert i just want to say 1 thing : At first speak french like in speak english then you'll be able to open your Fuc.... mouth.
And for Irak our president took the good decision. Oh it's right you have done a super job there. iraki president ? Missing, Weapon of mass destruction ? missing, Oil ? YES ! very funny and other thing, my best whishes for your new Vietnam see you in 10 years.

XyZspineZyX
06-19-2003, 09:04 AM
You're an idiot, Gunter. Anybody ever tell you that? Just as full of it as a Christmas turkey.

The VVS planes take exactly the same sort of damage you're babbling about. I've flown most of the FB "red" planes and ALL those in Il-2 and it's simply a delusion on your part that they never get the sight smashed, windshield shot up, oil blocking view etc. God knows how many times I've landed a Yak or a Lavochkin or a MiG more or less by guess because I couldn't see a damn thing for the oil. Or sprayed and prayed because my gunsight was smashed.

And only a couple of hours ago I had the windscreen of my Hurricane riddled and the sight demolished, not to mention my engine set on fire, by a single laser-eyed Bf-110 gunner.

The only one I know that doesn't seem to get this effect in FB is the P-39, and that is correct because the P-39 had a massive bulletproof windscreen.

And it's true you don't get it with the I-16 or the I-153 because instead you get "pilot killed" which is not exactly an improvement, is it?

So you really don't have a clue what you're talking about. And there's a word for a man who makes noisy and aggressive statements without knowing what he's talking about. I don't know what it is in your language but my people call such a person "putz."

XyZspineZyX
06-19-2003, 06:52 PM
JG69_Gunter wrote:
- Tagert i just want to say 1 thing : At first speak
- french like in speak english then you'll be able to
- open your Fuc.... mouth.

Isnt that two things?

- And for Irak our president took the good decision.

Disagree 100%

- Oh it's right you have done a super job there.

Thank You!

- iraki president ? Missing, Weapon of mass
- destruction ? missing, Oil ? YES ! very funny

Im also missing a few socks... I took a load out of the wash and one was missing.. But, Im sure Ill find it.

- and other thing, my best whishes for your
- new Vietnam see you in 10 years.

Comming from you... that dont mean much.

Tagert

XyZspineZyX
06-19-2003, 06:57 PM
BBB462cid wrote:
- Not everyone speaks English as well as you do.

WOW! That is a first! Me accused of good english!

- You're a little out of line.

To be honest, I dindt know he was french!

- Surely you can decipher what he's talking about.

Surely! And Surely you could see the whole theam of my post was on a parnoid tack and in a joking manor? I guess I got the respone from him that one would expcet... *IF* one hit a little TOO CLOSE to the TRUTH! Wich was not my intent, but, sure has that feel to it.

Tagert

XyZspineZyX
06-19-2003, 08:32 PM
i speak spanish english and portugues, may a open my mouht?

"Never forget the past so we dont make the same mistakes in the future"

XyZspineZyX
06-19-2003, 08:46 PM
Take the politics elsewhere, this is not a place for them. Read ORR rules if they are not clear to you.

Try to be constructive and answer the question, just like Fennec and Cid originally did.

-jippo