PDA

View Full Version : Tutorial reset help

Vullgarr2
01-21-2006, 06:08 PM
How do I reset the tutorial in order to make it as if I have never taken it before without uninstalling and reinstalling the game?

VikingGrandad
01-22-2006, 11:34 AM
I don't think you can reset it. If you want to wipe the slate clean, start a new career (you have to do the training in every new career if you want the renown that comes from it).

You can also retake any of the the exams if you didn't do as well as you wanted.

Kaleun1961
01-22-2006, 12:12 PM
You do not need to do the academy for each career to start out with maximum renown. Do the academy once, or as many times as it takes to do well, and then every career will start off with 1500 renown. If you, for some reason, delete the game and reinstall it, you will have to go through the academy again in order to start off each career with 1500 renown.

VikingGrandad
01-22-2006, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Kaleun1961:
You do not need to do the academy for each career to start out with maximum renown. Do the academy once, or as many times as it takes to do well, and then every career will start off with 1500 renown. If you, for some reason, delete the game and reinstall it, you will have to go through the academy again in order to start off each career with 1500 renown.

Hey you're right Kaleun... I mis-read what it says in the Community Manual. I can't speak from experience because I've only ever had one career (I don't play as often as I'd like to...)

Vullgarr2
01-23-2006, 04:38 AM
Thank you all for the replies. Cheers!