PDA

View Full Version : Next Major DLC (Maybe Last) For ACB *SPOILERS*

TachyonicRage
03-15-2011, 06:29 AM
Before reading the rest of the thread please watch this video to better understand what i am about to say

http://www.youtube.com/user/ig...#p/a/u/1/minWlBODixI (http://www.youtube.com/user/ignspyker#p/a/u/1/minWlBODixI)

In this video Phillip states there are going to be two major dlcs, the first was described and we all should know that it is da vanci disappearance. He also said that the next dlc would be much large than the previous because of the ac 2011 release which would be revealed in may.
My idea is the dlc is going to be about ezio going back to the sanctuary and an introduction to the ac 2011 story by desmond waking up from his coma and seeing William M. Again this dlc may be to build the hype for the 2011 release or the end the story on AC2, ACB and ezio.
People who haven't got acb or played it should realize that acb is important as AC and AC2. My point of view is that ACB is AC2's extra content which would mean that if you want to get the full experience and story from AC2, you must play ACB.

<span class="ev_code_RED">It is important that you remember to add a spoiler warning to the thread title of any thread containing gameplay information. Failure to do so will not only ruin the game for others but put you at risk of suspension, I've edited the title for you on this occasion but make sure to remember this next time.</span>

misterB2001
03-15-2011, 07:28 AM
I understood the interview to say the 2nd dlc was going to be big as it was the release for 2011. However, it now seems like that dlc has expanded and will now be a full retail title, or that's how it appears to me.

So if we do get another dlc, I expect it to be same kind of size to the Da Vinci Disappearance.

ChaosxNetwork
03-15-2011, 01:49 PM
Yay now people may actually believe me when I said that it was confirmed for two major releases in 2011, but told them to find it themselves as I was too lazy http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ThaWhistle
03-15-2011, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by xHITx_Chaos:
Yay now people may actually believe me when I said that it was confirmed for two major releases in 2011, but told them to find it themselves as I was too lazy http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

just a bit

and OP. you definitely could have used a spoilers tag in the thread title

ChaosxNetwork
03-15-2011, 05:35 PM
Well it is nice to see the mods are doing all the spoiler tagging now, unlike when the game first came out and half the forum was told the ending in the title of a thread which was there for four days.

ThaWhistle
03-15-2011, 06:12 PM
yeah, problem is though, I dont think any PC gamer who has been here for more than a month or two has anyhting left to be spoiled

kriegerdesgottes
03-15-2011, 09:13 PM
Yeah I have seen this before and he says the second is supposed to be the "product release" for 2011 however Ubisoft has come out and said they are releasing a "full packaged product" instead which blows. I would rather have one huge piece of dlc that explains the ezio stuff look who his kids are, why he was in monterigionni, how did he know about 72 and then at the same time work on a real product for 2012 But it appears Ubisoft would like to further milk the franchise with another full (probably rushed) retail product.

ThaWhistle
03-16-2011, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
Yeah I have seen this before and he says the second is supposed to be the "product release" for 2011 however Ubisoft has come out and said they are releasing a "full packaged product" instead which blows. I would rather have one huge piece of dlc that explains the ezio stuff look who his kids are, why he was in monterigionni, how did he know about 72 and then at the same time work on a real product for 2012 But it appears Ubisoft would like to further milk the franchise with another full (probably rushed) retail product.

I don't know about the console releases, but all the PC releases seem pretty complete and well made so far. This is one series I don't mind throwing money at so long as it keeps on delivering.

Geinref
03-16-2011, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:

I agree and disagree with you, at first i didn't like how they released brotherhood real quick. Plus when they said they were going to start releasing more ac games each year after that. Though after playing brotherhood and seeing how much they did in 10 months I wouldn't mind seeing another AC game. Just as long as it remains interesting and not half aced.

Though i do miss Patrice working on this game, i hope it doesn't affect future games.