PDA

View Full Version : Katia's NIGHT DREAMS

SoccerBalls23
10-16-2011, 08:30 AM
Wow I am using this thread to tell all of the dreams I had night after night!Let's start with last night!

Last Night:12:00pm est

I had a dream that all of the mods lived on my street and i got to meet them in real life!it was awesome!I was like wow they're all so nice!It was the best dream ever!

LIST OF MODS THAT WERE THERE:
UbiMargie
UbiLorelai
UbiSusie
UbiDarla
UbiAnna
UbiJoolyWooly
UbiJanie
UbiWillow
UbiTrixie(I can't believe it!)
UbiCali
UbiNoemie
MOSTLY ALL OF THEM WERE THERE!

It was awesome because I went everyday to see them!They were the real people!!!!YAY!!!

UbiDarla
10-17-2011, 11:12 AM
haha fun mod party in your dream!

bubblemint9
10-20-2011, 10:06 PM
ha ha ha, can i say my weird-imagine-town-dream?

SoccerBalls23
11-04-2011, 02:51 PM
It was weird ubidarla!And sure Del!Go ahead!

bubblemint9
11-04-2011, 05:36 PM
Ok, i was dreaming I was sleeping. I woke up, (in my dream) and saw my best imagine town friends tied up in a corner with gags in their mouths. when i got up to go free them , I was suddenly in a ninja suit! and there was another person there also in a ninja suit! I had to beat this ninja to get to my friends. When it hit me in the head, i kicked it in the head. and so on and so on, until I kicked it in the gut and it fell down. It was unconshios. I when over to my friends to untie them, and then when over to the ninja otherwise reffered to as it, and untied it's ninja mask. It was a fake ubi! so, fake-ubi-it-ninja got banned and arrested. So we all lived happily ever after, blah baddy blah baddy blah, ext ext, THE END!!!!! (then I really woke up)

SoccerBalls23
12-04-2011, 06:10 PM
LOL del!That is hilarious!I will definetly share that with soem friends on imagine town!

bubblemint9
12-04-2011, 09:21 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif