PDA

View Full Version : Sanctuary Creature!

kleaneasy
05-11-2011, 04:20 AM
Discover the Shark-Guard

Shark Guard (http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/uk/mm/MMH6_SANCTUARY_07_Shark-Guard.jpg)

In the year 512 YSD, the Wizards of the Seven Cities created the Beastmen as guards, servants, and "playthings".
Perhaps one of the most bizarre experiments of a particularly imaginative wizard was to create a hybrid between a man and a shark, a breed which the wizard thought would make great naval troops.

The members of the Wizard Council were not convinced and decided to trade the military use of the Sharkmen for a political one: they offered the creatures as a gift to the Naga Lords.
The Naga welcomed the Sharkmen as equals rather than slaves, and they offered them honorable positions as guards of their underwater palaces.

In return, the Shark Guards follow their masters with unyielding pride and loyalty.

The Wanizame is the upgraded Shark Guard. (http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/uk/mm/MMH6_SANCTUARY_07_Wanizame.jpg)

Myster_Guile
05-11-2011, 09:52 PM
I'm not entirely sure whats new information here. Having said that, I actually really like this creature and don't too much understand the hate its getting on some other forums in particular.

KingImp
05-12-2011, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Myster_Guile:
I'm not entirely sure whats new information here.

This is what is considered news to Ubisoft. They have constantly re-released info on stuff we have all seen months ago and try and pass it off as new.

This is not a bash on ms-kleaneasy as she is just passing along info given to her, but it's pretty pathetic that Ubi's PR department constantly does this as if we are morons.

I can't wait to see them show us the Dragon Eel again next week that we've only known about for months now.

Thunion
05-12-2011, 09:17 AM
This is what is considered news to Ubisoft. They have constantly re-released info on stuff we have all seen months ago and try and pass it off as new.

This is not a bash on ms-kleaneasy as she is just passing along info given to her, but it's pretty pathetic that Ubi's PR department constantly does this as if we are morons.

I can't wait to see them show us the Dragon Eel again next week that we've only known about for months now.
But well it never had come to such stupidity like this.They have all those creatures at theyr site the fact they annouced and they still realese them as new each week wtf?

RottaranOwain
05-15-2011, 06:35 PM
Maybe ubi should put some more focus on spells and skills.

We had screenshot of the day, why not spell of the day?

Ro.Floro
05-16-2011, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by RottaranOwain:

GREAT idea!
Maybe Miss Irina can do something about that...HMM?

Tazzftw
05-30-2011, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by Ro.Floro:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RottaranOwain:

GREAT idea!
Maybe Miss Irina can do something about that...HMM? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I believe they will do it next week or something. just as did last week with artifacts, and this week with music(HELL YEEEAER). So they will probely do that soon aswellhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif