PDA

View Full Version : The Real Abstergo?

TheTruth3402
11-22-2011, 08:59 PM
In one of the first person flashback modes, Desmond says, in reference to Abstergo, something to the effect of, "...everyone has at least three of their products in their homes."

So, what I wanted to ask was:

a) Does anyone think Abstergo could be based on a real corporation, a front used to finance people with designs on world domination?

b) Does anyone care, or does it just make for a good story?

What are some big name corporations with sketchy histories that have their hand in everything?

YHHTQ
11-22-2011, 09:09 PM
Sony? NVIDIA? Tor Books?

naran6142
11-22-2011, 09:10 PM
i highly doubt that there is one company in control of everthing

i think it just makes an interesting story, cuz it is possible

Randy 355
11-22-2011, 09:23 PM
Actually, I was thinkin it was Ubisoft. They make a game about what is actually going on, therefore everyone who plays it "knows" that the actual truth is fiction. Anyone who figure's out the story from the Assassin's Creed franchise actually happened is considered insane by the public. It's too perfect.

I now expect Ubisoft to appear at my doorstep and take me away.

I know the truth, Templars!

Krayus Korianis
11-22-2011, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by naran6142:

Microsoft.

TheTruth3402
11-22-2011, 09:26 PM
I wouldn't take it as far as they control everything, just that they have a hand in many important things: food, pharmaceuticals and over the counter medicines/health care items, telecommunications.. etc. This allows them to be highly influential on a global scale. There may also be a collaboration of a few key players.

The game has specifically referenced pharmaceutical producers and telecom companies. A few that come to mind are Phizer, Protor and Gamble and AT&T. Just wild speculation on my part. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

sp33dd34m0n
11-22-2011, 09:44 PM
Abstergo is based on conspiracy theories like the illuminati or freemasons which controll the planet. All informations in the "truth" and also the stuff in the laptop at the end of AC1 is not created by the writers of AC. They are conspiracy theories. Search the net and ull find a lot of stuff about it and ull finde Abstergo in any Theory across the internet and books.

read this. Thats what abstergo is about basicly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory

TheTruth3402
11-22-2011, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by sp33dd34m0n:
Abstergo is based on conspiracy theories like the illuminati or freemasons which controll the planet. All informations in the "truth" and also the stuff in the laptop at the end of AC1 is not created by the writers of AC. They are conspiracy theories. Search the net and ull find a lot of stuff about it and ull finde Abstergo in any Theory across the internet and books.

Yes, but sometimes artists use lies to tell the truth.

I think all of this 'NWO' and 'TPTB' stuff I see on the web is way overblown, but I always stay open to the remote possibility that some of it is true.

I do not believe that reptilians and grey aliens from the sirius constellation or something are here to enslave us and feed on our flesh.

However, think of some of the positions stated in AC1 by Vidic: A simple and elegant solution to all the chaos in the world. A ruling class that knows better than the "ignorant people" that never learn. A peace that is forced upon us and strictly controlled to "protect" us from ourselves. Remember what Lucy said? What they want is good, but what they would do to get it is really bad.

Do all of these things really seem so far fetched? The way that they would do it would be to control all the resources. They can do this with a few strategically placed mega corporations that allow them all the resources and capitol they could ever need. Combine that with complete control over the news media. You are then able to paint your plight in a positive light, or completely hide it altogether!

I believe such notions may be much closer to reality than conspiracy.

Rogue Agent 035
11-22-2011, 10:46 PM
One could also this they are referring to the Free Masons an Illuminati which was highly visable in brotherhood if you looked at some of the 16 glyphs.

E-Zekiel
11-22-2011, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by naran6142:

Microsoft. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Apple, tbh.

elchimpy5212
11-22-2011, 11:51 PM
Picture of TheTruth3402

Yes, but sometimes artists use lies to tell the truth

So you take what you learned in another world domination scenario and bring it to assassins creed? Touche' sir. That was well played.

itsamea-mario
11-23-2011, 04:47 AM
Well I think A lot of conspiracy nuts believe this stuff because they want it to be true.

But what do you think the best way to stop people seriously believing that an organisation has world dominance?
To try and stop people taking about such things?
Well I think the best way is to make people think that seriously believing these things is silly, and that anyone that does is probably crazy.
Create media about organisation with dreams if world dominance, that way if anyone thinks this kind of thing really happens they'd be dubbed as a conspiracy nut.
It's like a smear campaign on ideas.

iN3krO
11-23-2011, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by sp33dd34m0n:

There were templars in real-life...

They were original from France and then disolved for other countries....

Now-a-days i think they are the iluminatis :P

LightRey
11-23-2011, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
Well I think A lot of conspiracy nuts believe this stuff because they want it to be true.

But what do you think the best way to stop people seriously believing that an organisation has world dominance?
To try and stop people taking about such things?
Well I think the best way is to make people think that seriously believing these things is silly, and that anyone that does is probably crazy.
Create media about organisation with dreams if world dominance, that way if anyone thinks this kind of thing really happens they'd be dubbed as a conspiracy nut.
It's like a smear campaign on ideas.
True, but ironically at the same time it provides a relatively plausible conspiracy theory.

Crouching.Tiger
11-23-2011, 09:32 AM
Altria Group, Inc. (formerly Philip Morris Companies, Inc.) is this pretty much when it comes to tobacco and food, and The Coca-Cola Company when it comes to non-alcoholic beverages.

LightRey
11-23-2011, 09:56 AM
There's tons of companies that one could consider to be a bunch of world domination plotting templars. However, Abstergo isn't actually listed anywhere and it can only be found in references on the packaging of medicine, etc, so no company we'd come up with would really fit the bill.

pacmanate
11-23-2011, 10:01 AM
The answer,is 72

DTfunjumper
11-23-2011, 12:30 PM
I don't really think the world is dominated by ONE company, but by the gathering of them in a way. I still dislike any kind of communistic or national movements, but we all know if companies would stop producing, we'd all be screwed horribly. If BP and shell would say: "sorry, we need our own oil, but since we've got production facilities in technical branches, we don't have to worry about income", what would we be able to do? and if your thinking about dominating companies, don't think about the public ones like microsoft or coke, but maybe something like nestle, as they own huge parts in any food producing company in the world http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Krayus Korianis
11-23-2011, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by naran6142:

Microsoft. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Apple, tbh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Both tbh.

S-EVANS
11-23-2011, 02:17 PM
Well good old wikipedia reckons walmart is the gaint in terms of cash...

But the real giants of power has to be oil compaines. So i claim that they are the true Abstergo institute of the modern world with corrupt bankers and dodgy politians running close second (haha)

LightRey
11-23-2011, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:
Both tbh.
True. Apple is just not admitting it yet.

Saqaliba
11-23-2011, 04:52 PM
One company does not control the world. Many organisations do through a unified mentality. This zeitgeist is created by entities that have a purely mental existance. Aliens are not extra terrestrial, they are supra dimensional. The transmutate their forms through the electromagnetic spectrum and adapt themselves to human belief by creating genre based memes in mass movements.

The beginning of the empire of speed amd technology started with the Pope crowning Charlemagne. He created the Holy Vehm and they have been more or less the Frankish power behind the formation of the world as we know it. The illusion of competititive economics. The word Franchise is related to Frank and freemason. But men cannot be the organisers of such genius. The inspiration comes from a race of noetic beings hellbent on the depersonalisation of humanity.

S-EVANS
11-23-2011, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Saqaliba:
One company does not control the world. Many organisations do through a unified mentality. This zeitgeist is created by entities that have a purely mental existance. Aliens are not extra terrestrial, they are supra dimensional. The transmutate their forms through the electromagnetic spectrum and adapt themselves to human belief by creating genre based memes in mass movements.

The beginning of the empire of speed amd technology started with the Pope crowning Charlemagne. He created the Holy Vehm and they have been more or less the Frankish power behind the formation of the world as we know it. The illusion of competititive economics. The word Franchise is related to Frank and freemason. But men cannot be the organisers of such genius. The inspiration comes from a race of noetic beings hellbent on the depersonalisation of humanity.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif I have no idea what all that means http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif But dam i rarely read such interesting forum material http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

TheTruth3402
11-23-2011, 05:21 PM

The beginning of the empire of speed amd technology started with the Pope crowning Charlemagne. He created the Holy Vehm and they have been more or less the Frankish power behind the formation of the world as we know it. The illusion of competititive economics. The word Franchise is related to Frank and freemason. But men cannot be the organisers of such genius. The inspiration comes from a race of noetic beings hellbent on the depersonalisation of humanity. hellbent on the depersonalisation of humanity.

I think your on to something with this idea. This concept was referenced in the game (can't remember who said it). The idea that man is capable of creating only chaos so they need to be united as one "body" functioning under a single "brain".

As far as the concept of beings existing beyond the physical and influencing us herein, who knows? I'm not educated enough about such things to call the idea either wise or foolish.

I suppose it is possible though, as collectively there is so much we do not know about the nature of time, space, energy and existence. The idea that there could be beings far more advanced than us who have mastered all these things is certainly possible, and intriguing.

S-EVANS
11-23-2011, 05:49 PM
The idea that there could be beings far more advanced than us who have mastered all these things is certainly possible, and intriguing.

Im not sure about intriguing, as more sure about frightning...

Altair661
11-23-2011, 06:02 PM
Sony is Abstergo, and the Anonymous hackers are the Assassin's.

Altair661
11-23-2011, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by TheTruth3402:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saqaliba:

The beginning of the empire of speed amd technology started with the Pope crowning Charlemagne. He created the Holy Vehm and they have been more or less the Frankish power behind the formation of the world as we know it. The illusion of competititive economics. The word Franchise is related to Frank and freemason. But men cannot be the organisers of such genius. The inspiration comes from a race of noetic beings hellbent on the depersonalisation of humanity. hellbent on the depersonalisation of humanity.

I think your on to something with this idea. This concept was referenced in the game (can't remember who said it). The idea that man is capable of creating only chaos so they need to be united as one "body" functioning under a single "brain".

As far as the concept of beings existing beyond the physical and influencing us herein, who knows? I'm not educated enough about such things to call the idea either wise or foolish.

I suppose it is possible though, as collectively there is so much we do not know about the nature of time, space, energy and existence. The idea that there could be beings far more advanced than us who have mastered all these things is certainly possible, and intriguing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was Vidic who said that in AC1 when you wake up one of the times. He says that mankind needs to be controlled under one unity or something like that.

Agentbarto
11-23-2011, 07:00 PM
Monsanto is probably the closest in terms of monopolizing nature and basic nutritional necessities.

But there are tons others in terms of hard cash and product output.

LightRey
11-24-2011, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by Altair661:
Sony is Abstergo, and the Anonymous hackers are the Assassin's.
I think the Anonymous hackers are more likely (part of) Erudito.

xXAssassinAXx
12-28-2011, 01:46 PM
ILLUMICORP

GeneralTrumbo
12-28-2011, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by TheTruth3402:
In one of the first person flashback modes, Desmond says, in reference to Abstergo, something to the effect of, "...everyone has at least three of their products in their homes."

a) Does anyone think Abstergo could be based on a real corporation, a front used to finance people with designs on world domination?

What are some big name corporations with sketchy histories that have their hand in everything?

Abstergo represents the Illuminati. The eye symbolism is used SEVERAL times. They say they have their hand in everything. Abstergo is the illuminati. If you research; templars and illuminati are from the same history. It makes sense.

Another odd thing; look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/results...mond+gameplay&page=2 (http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=assassins+creed+revelations+d esmond+gameplay&page=2)

On the 7th one, the icon is the eye. Odd, huh? Gamespot is a big company after all...

GeneralTrumbo
12-28-2011, 02:08 PM

I want to comprehend your words, but my brain can't handle the heat.

De Filosoof
12-28-2011, 05:10 PM
It partly exists.

Just read all the stuff in the truth puzzles. Many stuff is based on true things but they added the apple and stuff as a creative process.
Some people like to call them the "illuminati"
I personally like to call them "the elite behind the curtains" It's true, there is a small group of elites that are controlling the world. Like the federal reserve,the Rockefellers,Rothchild family, Bilderberg group, Halliburton, Jp Morgan and so on....They are in control of economics, media and government. It isn't just conspiracy theory crap, it's true, you can search it on google if you like, there's a lot of information about it.
They are the main cause of the growing gap between rich and poor and all that kinda stuff. You can see them as "modern slaveholders"(slaveholders 2.0).
Remember Obama saying all kinds of stuff like getting the troops back to America? he didn't, and that's because he's a puppet just like Bush, controlled by elite corporations, who gain from making war. That's just one example.

De Filosoof
12-28-2011, 05:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...=channel_video_title (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ3xxwQvVnE&feature=channel_video_title)

Mutley_Rulz
12-28-2011, 09:58 PM
Cilit - Bang and the Assassins are gone!

GLHS
12-29-2011, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by TheTruth3402

The game has specifically referenced pharmaceutical producers and telecom companies. A few that come to mind are Phizer, Protor and Gamble and AT&T. Just wild speculation on my part. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I believe they did Comcast too. It was in Brotherhood when that guy called about his TV showing an unknown channel that had all his families info on it. Then the "service techs" came to his door.

Jamison_J_B
12-29-2011, 07:09 AM
The United Nations pull all the strings.

kn0w4ll
11-05-2013, 07:29 PM
I think abstergo could be symbolising goolge. I mean look at there logo, both has three stripes, especially google drive, and i personally think google is the kind of compantie that could be abstergo (if it were al real, but lukly it is not(i hope :p)).

Wunderr
10-13-2014, 01:38 AM
http://abstergo.org/ oh....

hood3dassassin5
10-13-2014, 04:51 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkxI8fDpiY1Yxjs4J0qOqdwHDakMoQf eLuHYQ_3SGoLQu4tXFB

We're f****d :p

lothario-da-be
10-13-2014, 04:54 PM
I think that it has become clear that Ubisoft is Abstergo.

EmbodyingSeven5
10-13-2014, 09:09 PM

lol I just thing the triangle logo is used very frequently. the company my dad works for uses the same triangle logo.

cawatrooper9
10-14-2014, 02:45 AM
Well, I'd say EA if we still had the cartoonish mustache-twirling villains from AC2 and ACB... but nowadays, comparing them to EA would be an insult to the Templars.

Kakuzu745
10-14-2014, 05:20 PM
It is Pfizer :D

Crouching.Tiger
10-14-2014, 05:30 PM
Nestlé, the world's largest food company. Extremely powerful, of course, and pretty shady. And they have us all in their grip — well, us Scandinavians anyway, since they're producing our coffee!

Zeus3344476
03-14-2016, 09:29 PM
Guys abstergo is everywhere guys

Abstergo had the same purpose of the illuminati and the freemason

Lothiao u is right because abstergo has maked memories in assasins creed games and in real life ubisoft did maked the series and he is wrong because the symbol of ubisoft is different then abstergo different

cawatrooper9
03-14-2016, 10:02 PM
Guys abstergo is everywhere guys

Abstergo had the same purpose of the illuminati and the freemason

Lothiao u is right because abstergo has maked memories in assasins creed games and in real life ubisoft did maked the series and he is wrong because the symbol of ubisoft is different then abstergo different

Hey everyone, I think I found a sage.

Jessigirl2013
03-15-2016, 12:54 PM
I think that it has become clear that Ubisoft is Abstergo.
Haha, Quite a few people thought that AE was based on UBI and their offices.:rolleyes:

Hey everyone, I think I found a sage.

Haha

MasterAssasin84
03-24-2016, 01:10 AM
From what I understand Abstergo industries are pharmaceutical corporation ... I would be inclined to say ( if your a bit of a conspiracy theorist ) Glaxosmithcline and Monsanto are your modern industrialists with the intent on monopolising the economy and global industry .