PDA

View Full Version : Demo

johnboy7729
06-14-2007, 10:04 PM
does anyone know when the demo for Assassin's Creed will come to the marketplace

SmokehtheFirst
06-14-2007, 10:27 PM
There's going to be a demo playable at E3, but that's only for attendees. The demo will come out anywhere from the end of E3 to mid-September (most likely).

HorTyS
06-15-2007, 12:54 AM
if there is a demo before the release of the game, i wouldn't expect it any time before October. they normally don't release a demo for a game much more than a month before it's retail release. there have been exceptions before, & it'd be awesome if an AC demo came out soon, but i'm not holding my breath...

MoveMeant
06-15-2007, 05:37 AM
http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=77700&page=1

In this interview they talk about a demo in july?

ThePheonix1030
06-15-2007, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by MoveMeant:
http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=77700&page=1

In this interview they talk about a demo in july?

There's a possibility that the demo you're talking about will be the public demonstration at E3 or an XBOX Live Marketplace demo.

Here is the article. (http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2007/06/14/new-assassins-creed-info-demo-next-month/)

PapaJoey
06-16-2007, 09:17 PM
I dont remember in which video it is, but JR promised a demo before the release of the game.

ThePheonix1030
06-16-2007, 09:25 PM
My guess is that it'll be no sooner than two months prior to the release...

AldirTheKnight
06-16-2007, 09:31 PM
so we'll have it in september weee!!

acfan2007
06-19-2007, 01:47 AM
I hope they honestly give us the demo on market place after E3. To me, this is the most exciting title in any genre in a long time. I think ubi should think of their fans and give them a tidbit, in July, of the good stuff to come in November. Think about it, if we all had the demo really early, we could come on here and post our thoughts ,impressions, and feedback. The mods could read and report to the devs who could as a result make AC even better. I know they already have testing going on, but hey..trying to be positive http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

acfan2007
06-19-2007, 01:50 AM
Oh, not to mention if they had our feedback along with the testing already being done, that is twice as much information they could work with. Whats not to love about that if you want to make the best game possible?

SpyderNynja
06-19-2007, 04:14 AM
acfan, theres a little thing edit button at the bottom of your posts, use it to avoid posting twice in a row

moqqy
06-19-2007, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by acfan2007:
Oh, not to mention if they had our feedback along with the testing already being done, that is twice as much information they could work with. Whats not to love about that if you want to make the best game possible?

you think the devs cant think for themselves, and that they dont know how we feel etc? they can. there are reasons the demo isnt released before they want it to be released

Arun Kumar
06-19-2007, 09:33 AM
guys relax.. there is still lot of time for the playable demo. my bet is it will be either last week of Oct or First week of nov (if the release date of 9 Nov is correct n confirmed).

there are lots of games to be played in the mean time http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

a-secret-threat
06-21-2007, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by hortys_99:
if there is a demo before the release of the game, i wouldn't expect it any time before October. they normally don't release a demo for a game much more than a month before it's retail release. there have been exceptions before, & it'd be awesome if an AC demo came out soon, but i'm not holding my breath...

"normally dont release them"

there is no limited time span when they can release a demo... they do it whenever they feel like it..some can come out after the game is released, some way before..... u make it sound like u no wat ur talking about.. u have no clue.. no one does unless u have been told..

a-secret-threat
06-21-2007, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by swiftslasher7:
acfan, theres a little thing edit button at the bottom of your posts, use it to avoid posting twice in a row

y do u care if he post twice.. wats it 2 u

Wangzter
06-21-2007, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by a-secret-threat:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hortys_99:

there is no limited time span when they can release a demo... they do it whenever they feel like it..some can come out after the game is released, some way before..... u make it sound like u no wat ur talking about.. u have no clue.. no one does unless u have been told.. so shut up </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What did he say to deserve such a rude reply from one such as yourself? I don't recall him telling anyone else to shut it. He was just giving his opinion on when the demo would be released, and you gave yours. There was no need for the 'shut up' comment.

EDIT: I can see you're really trying to start an unwanted argument here. Posting twice in a row is against the rules. Please read them, they're sticked at the top. Leave your unwanted attitude at the door, please.

a-secret-threat
06-21-2007, 05:13 PM
"I don't recall him telling anyone else to shut it."

wat r u talking about

ThePheonix1030
06-21-2007, 05:17 PM
a-secret-threat, I'm ignoring the fact that you are talking in such a cruel way, but you do have a point. Demos can be released at an unpredictable date before its release. Ninja Gaiden Sigma was released three months prior to its release and so was [I]Motorstorm[/]. [I]Virtua Tennis 3[/] was released like two weeks prior to its release. So really, no one knows when the demo release date will be, unless you work for Ubisoft http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

P.S: All of these games I mentioned are on the PSN http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Wangzter
06-21-2007, 05:20 PM

wat r u talking about
You told hortys to 'shut up'. An inappropiate remark, and I said I don't recall him telling anyone else here to 'shut up', so why were you being rude? And I agree with you that no one may know for certain, but it's all just opinions being given.

a-secret-threat
06-21-2007, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by ThePheonix1030:
a-secret-threat, I'm ignoring the fact that you are talking in such a cruel way, but you do have a point. Demos can be released at an unpredictable date before its release. Ninja Gaiden Sigma was released three months prior to its release and so was Motorstorm. Virtua Tennis 3 was released like two weeks prior to its release. So really, no one knows when the demo release date will be, unless you work for Ubisoft http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

so y would people start randomly saying.. "oh, i think it will be in August.. no october.. no it always it a month before release..." they have no clue wat they r talking about.. so y would they talk..

a-secret-threat
06-21-2007, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Wangzter:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a-secret-threat:

wat r u talking about
You told hortys to 'shut up'. An inappropiate remark, and I said I don't recall him telling anyone else here to 'shut up', so why were you being rude? And I agree with you that no one may know for certain, but it's all just opinions being given. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ummmmmm. no i didnt.. all i said was he doesnt no wat hes talking about

ThePheonix1030
06-21-2007, 05:25 PM
Maybe because they think they know it all, unless they have proof. That's why we start threads about it. If you want to post something true and that you can prove it's true, then we'll post it in the "All Known Facts About Assassin's Creed" thread.

But right now it's temporary closed because people started to post opinions...

Wangzter
06-21-2007, 05:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hortys_99:

there is no limited time span when they can release a demo... they do it whenever they feel like it..some can come out after the game is released, some way before..... u make it sound like u no wat ur talking about.. u have no clue.. no one does unless u have been told.. so shut up </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then explain that.

EDIT: By the way, I caught your little trick. Trying to edit the 'shut up' out of your first post, so I just took that one from my first quote I took of you. Anyway, I'm done with this argument, so feel free to try to carry it on and say whatever you wish.

ThePheonix1030
06-21-2007, 05:28 PM
If you look back at it, Wangzter, you'll see that he edited it out...he's messing with you, now...

a-secret-threat
06-21-2007, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Wangzter:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a-secret-threat:

Then explain that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

u just made that up... when i said it, it wasnt bold.. so ha

Wangzter
06-21-2007, 05:30 PM
If you look back at it, Wangzter, you'll see that he edited it out...he's messing with you, now...

I know, I caught that and included it in my edit of my previous post. Thanks for the info, though. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Wangzter
06-21-2007, 05:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wangzter:

Then explain that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

u just made that up... when i said it, it wasnt bold so ha </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL I know I said I wouldn't continue, but I have to take advantage of this...

EDIT: Sorry, double post. We all make mistakes >.< http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

a-secret-threat
06-21-2007, 05:32 PM
lmao

a-secret-threat
06-21-2007, 05:32 PM
ooooooooooooooooo.. u double posted.. only true members dont double post

ThePheonix1030
06-21-2007, 05:35 PM
You're acting like a five year-old, a-secret-threat. Let's just drop this already...and grow up

a-secret-threat
06-21-2007, 05:36 PM
i no u r but wat am i

EDIT.. and grow up

Wangzter
06-21-2007, 05:37 PM
You're acting like a five year-old, a-secret-threat. Let's just drop this already...and grow up

Eh, it's no bother really. Just have to wait for the old 'lock', since this thread was sorta outdated anyway. Anywho, if there is a demo, my closest bet would be a few weeks before the game's release in November.

a-secret-threat
06-21-2007, 05:37 PM
how much money u got on that bet

The_Sphinx
06-22-2007, 02:39 AM
what's wrong with you people.

Take your meaningless babble elsewhere.

platinanick
06-22-2007, 03:33 AM
Yeah yeah, whatever.

Back on topic: Personally I think the demo won't come in July since the game is most likely coming out in November. If the game was released in September it would be more likely to release the demo after the E3.
I think it will be a presentation (like the X06 last year) of the game. Not a playable demo for the public.

(Sorry for my great English xD)

JamesDSidious
06-22-2007, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by AldirTheKnight:
so we'll have it in september weee!!

Oh noes, Aldir is here to spamm these forums too.
Better go back to the TWC forums Aldir http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif