PDA

View Full Version : Steps to Make A Better World

yucaistudent
12-18-2011, 04:14 PM
As many of you may already know, I own Rose's Uniforms and Ask Us! I have been on Imagine Town for a long time and believe me, I have saw many great shops come and go. Why did so many shops close? It's just because they think other shops are taking over and nobody want their stuff. Sometimes when this happens, I ask myself. Why did you open this shop? Was it just to earn gems and fame? Or was it to help people by bringing joy and happiness to them? I don't care if there are other better shops than me. Just believe in yourself and know what is right. You won't regret it. I know I want to see all those shops began and I want them to become better than mine. If people enjoy them, isn't that the best thing you can ever have? We can all make this world a better place.

-Nightshade
PS: Visit Ask Us! to ask more questions about his topic.

yucaistudent
12-19-2011, 08:23 PM
Speeches on How to Make A Better World Starts Today! Visit me in my room to learn more!I'll always be there for you!

yucaistudent
12-20-2011, 08:03 PM
A meeting in my room NOW! Feel free to stop by for a few minutes. I know everybody has five minutes to spare to give joy and happiness to somebody else. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

yucaistudent
12-20-2011, 09:35 PM
Money...the most important thing in the world. Or it seems like it. So many things happening, all because of it. Brothers and sisters fighting over their parents inherientence. People stealing valuables. Is this what we want our childern to learn? To hate, to steal and to hurt? Is this the world we want to live in? We have a future too. Is this the bright future we are hoping for? We need to change our doings today. I hate to see our world becoming like this but there is still hope...before it's too late.

yucaistudent
12-21-2011, 04:57 PM
Sometimes, us humans forget that we are one. We are together, united. Over the decades, we humans have separated each other. Black, white, Asian...does it even matter? We are all humans and in order to succeed, we need to stop segregation. This is our world and we are responsible for it. All of us. Every single person reading this has to take action. But I believe, that someday, all humans will come together at last.

yucaistudent
12-24-2011, 01:56 PM
Don't forget the beauty of giving this holiday season! Happy Holidays!

yucaistudent
01-01-2012, 05:01 PM
RESERVED FOR MORE JOY AND HAPPINESS

yucaistudent
01-01-2012, 05:02 PM
RESERVED FOR MORE http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif