PDA

View Full Version : IL2Mat problem

Parrotman
04-25-2005, 01:19 AM
I am having an instillation problem with the latest IL2 mat - install completes Ok but when running exe, get an error meassage, something about activeX not creating an object.
Any ideas folks?

Thanks
Andy

Parrotman
04-25-2005, 01:19 AM
I am having an instillation problem with the latest IL2 mat - install completes Ok but when running exe, get an error meassage, something about activeX not creating an object.
Any ideas folks?

Thanks
Andy

Atomic_Marten
04-25-2005, 02:35 AM
What's your OS? WinXP or..?

Parrotman
04-25-2005, 03:01 AM
XP Home Mate.

Atomic_Marten
04-25-2005, 03:38 AM
Hm. I have XPpro (SP2), and works excellent on my machine.

It's not the OS then.. maybe, just maybe you have corrupted files.. try to test your archive (within WinZIP or WinRAR you should be able to detect errors in zipped files -- they come in self-extracting file .exe).

I really don't know what to reccomend other than -- try again with installation. It's not that simple -- maybe you have messed something up.

You certainly must follow this:
1.Important: Before running this installation please un-install any previous version of IL2-MAT Manager.
2.Please install all MAT and TGA files to your IL-2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles folder. (if you have done this correctly, you should see CoopRegt folder within you main FB folder).

If that don't work, than I'm pretty sure that your files are corrupted somehow, and you should consider downloading it again.