PDA

View Full Version : PF campaign problems

idahosniper
05-08-2006, 07:16 PM
I've been having some problems with the campaign on PF lately. Whenever I finish I mission and hit the quit mission button, it will stick up and then eventually say "DGen.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close, yada yada" and asks you if you want to send an error report to Microsoft. Needless to say, the game shuts off.

I don't have the 4.05m patch so that isn't the problem. I'm not sure what's going on here but it was fine before. If it makes a difference or not, my computer system is pretty marginal for running PF but it does all right, other than it takes a long time to load and I have to turn the graphics way down. Any help here would be appreciated. Thanks.

WTE_Galway
05-08-2006, 07:33 PM
need more info here

In particular does it do it with all campaigns ?

If you start a different campaign does the same problem occur or is it only with your one main campaign ?

If its only in the one campaign its likely a corrupt mission file and that can be worked around.

idahosniper
05-08-2006, 09:14 PM
It has happened with two different campaigns that I have tried and the exact same thing happened. Everything was fine until I landed and completed the mission and then when I hit the quit mission button I get this problem. So basically I can't get anywhere in the campaign because the game shuts down and my progress is lost. Actually the thing just freezes up after I get the message and I just shut the computer dwon.