PDA

View Full Version : Typo in subtitles.

Curoch-SLB
03-25-2010, 04:21 PM
I have found a typo in the subtitles, unfortunately it was too quick for me to take a picture.

When Desmond says: "I've always wanted to go to the Vatican", Shaun replies with something along the lines of: "Well lucky you, your going". The typo was on the "you're". Maybe Ubisoft can fix this in next update, as it lowers the professionalism of the game and is very lazy indeed.

Curoch-SLB
03-25-2010, 04:21 PM
I have found a typo in the subtitles, unfortunately it was too quick for me to take a picture.

When Desmond says: "I've always wanted to go to the Vatican", Shaun replies with something along the lines of: "Well lucky you, your going". The typo was on the "you're". Maybe Ubisoft can fix this in next update, as it lowers the professionalism of the game and is very lazy indeed.

drfathertime
03-25-2010, 04:29 PM
Well they have far greater issues than mere typos to fix TBH...

Like... you know... like.... you know?

Rekalty
03-25-2010, 04:54 PM
Its not a typo, its a hidden message, see if you can decode it!

Right, back to more pressing issues, like, you know... well, drfathertime does!

caswallawn_2k7
03-25-2010, 04:57 PM
funny thing is I have known firms to do stuff like this just too see how many people would actually spot it and complain.

drfathertime
03-25-2010, 04:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rekalty:
Its not a typo, its a hidden message, see if you can decode it!

Right, back to more pressing issues, like, you know... well, drfathertime does! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah I do!
Like Rodrigo "Nightstalker" Borgia for one.

BTW, you do know that you are answering my sig right? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

NightmareGK13
03-25-2010, 06:22 PM
the Vatican wont be availiable to visit after completing the game right?

El_Sjietah
03-25-2010, 06:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NightmareGK13:
the Vatican wont be availiable to visit after completing the game right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Sadly, no. Luckily Rome will be in the next AC title. Hell, I wanted to see it so badly, I played through the entire game again immediately after I realized I couldn't go back, just so I could enjoy the scenery.

Cornik22
03-25-2010, 08:10 PM
It is offcial that AC: Episodes will take place in Rome http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

NightmareGK13
03-26-2010, 05:56 PM
hmm so i suppose AC2 wont have any more extra content or dlc's

uplay should have more achievements though, like the xbox 360 achievemtns or windows live or something