PDA

View Full Version : Crossbow error...

guitar_dudester
07-24-2011, 03:15 PM
Hey guys,

Quick question. I'm on like Sync 4 I believe, and I'm starting to work with Leonardo. I have purchased the crossbow, but the game won't let me use it, or my hidden pistol, or throwing knives, or anything other than my hidden blades, sword, and fists. Is there a mission I have to play to unlock them? It's really frustrating me, because i'm far enough to start recruiting people, but I can't use all of my weapons. I guess there is one more note, I waws playing last night, quit when I was just about to get to the Naval Sub in the Second Leonardo mission, and quit cuz I went to bed. I started again today, and could use everything! I was like, way cool. But 2 minutes later, after I had killed everyone on the bottom area, I couldn't use them again. I highlight the weapon in the weapon wheel, but it just goes back to the weapon I was using before. I have remapped the hat switch controls so they are the same as the previous games on my controller. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

SwimmableSleet7
07-25-2011, 04:49 AM
got ammo? XD

guitar_dudester
07-25-2011, 07:49 AM
haha no, I think I'm just naive at the new setup. I set my quick switch D-Pad buttons so that the crossbow was in there, and it worked. Which is weird, because in AC2 you can select a weapon to use right in the weapon wheel. Anyway, i think I got it figured out.