PDA

View Full Version : Promotions?

Savutay
04-04-2005, 10:58 AM
Everytime after I finish a patrol I give out my medals and such to the crew but each time beside Promotions it says "You must finish a patrol." Are the promotions automaticaly taking place and I don't realize it? Or do I have to manually go back to the base, not just exit/return to base? Thanks alot.

Savutay
04-04-2005, 10:58 AM
Everytime after I finish a patrol I give out my medals and such to the crew but each time beside Promotions it says "You must finish a patrol." Are the promotions automaticaly taking place and I don't realize it? Or do I have to manually go back to the base, not just exit/return to base? Thanks alot.

jet6r6
04-04-2005, 11:16 AM
You don't need to manually return to base.

Promotions are awarded in the same way as medals by dragging and droppingth the certificate onto a crewman's profile. However, you need to check that they have enought experiance to be promoted. Look at the green bar and the figures underneath it. If the crewman/officer in question excedes the maximum figure on the right, he may be promoted.

The easy way to identify who is eligible for promotion is to left click on the certificate. Any crewman who may receive this will now be highlighted in blue.

Lovo_Kasistan
04-04-2005, 11:16 AM
Have you really earned a promotion?

The field must contain an icon and not only be grey.

Ioandar
04-04-2005, 11:23 AM
Savutay, I had this message too when you not point on a pixel of the medal and try to drag it. Be sure to move the mousepointer over the badge or medal and then click and drag...

hope that helps....

thomas

Savutay
04-04-2005, 11:58 AM
Thanks! I'll try it out and get back to you all.

Savutay
04-04-2005, 03:19 PM
Nope, still not working.. tried to drag in but nothing.. I have a bunch of guys ready to promote. But, i dont know whats going on. It says I need to complete a patrol, but I've completed 12 now... big ole' zero right next to the empty certificate...

BAT502
04-04-2005, 03:31 PM
Yep I have the same problem Savutay. But it does work, you have to keep trying, its a right pain in the proverbial.