PDA

View Full Version : Assassin stuck on mission... Read before posting please.

TheBigunF20
11-24-2011, 09:34 PM
No, I'm not talking about the original assassin you get and send on a mission, who has an "indefinite" wait time that requires you to progress through the storyline to get back. So please don't blatantly ignore that first sentence and tell me it's a part of the storyline, because it's not. At least this one isn't. Moving on... I'm not entirely sure what happened, but somewhere along the way I sent one of my Den Leaders on a mission and, despite getting a message that he completed said mission, I don't have him back yet. He's still on the list of assassin's, but he's isn't accessible or anything. His picture is visible, as opposed to other assassin's who are on missions and have their pictures faded out/made indistinguishable, and has the largely imposed "0 Skill Points"/4+ Armor/4+Combat/Etc., but still has a clock symbol next to his fighting type.

This has created a problem, not just because I'm missing a valuable asset that could be used for many different things, most of which have to do with the Mediterranean, but also because he's a level 14 Den Leader that I can't access to promote to his final Master Assassin level, therein cheating me of my achievement as he's the last one that needs to be promoted.

If anyone has ANY solutions, I'll take them.

TheBigunF20
11-24-2011, 09:41 PM
Ok... so literally during the time that I was writing this the mission to get him promoted popped up on my mini-map. I hadn't move, hadn't done a single thing while I was writing the above post, but I unpaused my menu and BAM! There it was. Right in front of me.

Game is playing tricks on me now or something.

boricua8319
11-27-2011, 05:10 AM
I am having the same problem. My original assassin is stuck on a mission. I have been playing my game for 5 hours and he still has not finished the mission.