PDA

View Full Version : The Crew

Wolf52371
03-25-2005, 07:38 PM
So, i need a little help with this, how do i keep my crew up and running all the time? Ive had a lot of trouble when half my crew gets tired simultaneuosly. And also im not really sure what to do with my crew on my career, nothing seems to cover this...

Wolf52371
03-25-2005, 07:38 PM
So, i need a little help with this, how do i keep my crew up and running all the time? Ive had a lot of trouble when half my crew gets tired simultaneuosly. And also im not really sure what to do with my crew on my career, nothing seems to cover this...

walsh2509
03-25-2005, 07:43 PM
its a pain in the utt I know , but what I do is check at what time I sail and then every 6hrs I change the watch and move other about for a rest...

I hope they can put something in a patch that you can pick your watch crews in rotas and the other deparments too!

that way they'll come off watch and you don;t need to go dragging icons around!

Mongoose6T7
03-25-2005, 07:47 PM
The only bit of advice I can offer is to rest them often when you are in safer waters. They seem to recover better if you rest them before they get too fatigued.

I also like to have a second Watch Officer to switch shifts with the first watch.

Wolf52371
03-25-2005, 07:55 PM
Two things i would really like:
1. A guide to how crews work (promotions and stuff) during a career.
2. A COMPLETE list of shortcuts...