PDA

View Full Version : cosmetic freakout

xerxesofthe
03-01-2011, 11:12 PM
I need to know that I am not the only one terified at all the costimization in brotherhood. I started playing ac with ac2 and didn't pay atention to the diferent colors and was always assassins white. but recently i have been prevented from playing the game due to all the choices. right now i need to know what to use for the new dlc. and i would use white but when my assassins look the same as me it ruins the feel.

so please give me feed back on wait unlocked outfits you use, color preferance and why.

and if anybody knows were the new dlc is going to take place that would make my day. thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ElleCore
03-01-2011, 11:37 PM
I'm loving Wetlands Ebony.

xerxesofthe
03-01-2011, 11:44 PM
yeah me too... kinda reminds me of al mulim.

Xanatos2007
03-02-2011, 12:18 AM
I think this whole character customization thing kinda shoots the "genetic memory" aspect in the foot somewhat.

Ass4ssin8me
03-02-2011, 03:01 AM
^ Agreed. Although I do like it, they should explain it somehow.

Abeonis
03-02-2011, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
I think this whole character customization thing kinda shoots the "genetic memory" aspect in the foot somewhat.

How so? If you take Ezio to the tailors and dye his cloak, then technically all that's happening is Desmond remembering that is what Ezio did; simply put, what you do in-game, Ezio did historically; including dying his clothing.

ThaWhistle
03-02-2011, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Xanatos2007:

controlling the ancestor instead of just watching him also shoots that idea in the foot.

its a game, if they made it really linear, itd be dull, and at that point it might as well just be a movie.

rocketxsurgeon
03-02-2011, 09:39 AM
I like the colour customisation http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

i change the colours a lot... lol

RebeccaLH
03-02-2011, 11:16 AM
well i dont understand how you can stop playing a game because of the colours, if you dont want to change them leave them white.

rocketxsurgeon
03-02-2011, 11:49 AM
I can never decide what colour looks best on Ezio :')

magesupermaster
03-02-2011, 12:06 PM
I actually like Roman Stone for both the robes and cape.

And I still want a hot pink cape dye... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

DylanJosh9
03-02-2011, 12:08 PM
I also loved Wetlands Ebony

itsamea-mario
03-02-2011, 12:30 PM
I quite like Roman gilded onyx.
i've not actually used wetlands ebony because it just seems basic.

That being said it doesn't particularly matter and he suits white alot more.

WalterLenssen
03-02-2011, 01:36 PM
I like the red with gold, the black and the white alot. I am wearing Romulus armor now though, which also looks pretty cool. also, I always have used sets. so to say: roman gilded onyx robes and cape. anyone knows good combi's?

xerxesofthe
03-02-2011, 01:45 PM
yeah gilded onx and borgia cape look so... sinister. and what i mean by not being able to play the game due to choices is that i will spend the first hour and a half trying to decide what to where.

somewhat of topic: as i said i would use white but since i am the mentore or whatever, looking like my minions kinda is odd... so i hope that the guild is something exclusive to brotherhood... or just watered down for the next game, it should not become a core aspect of assassins creed.... if they do it again to whatever degree the recruits should have a unique outfit.

on topic: so i am considering just killing my guild, getting new assassins up to level 9 then just leaving them there. or even maybe a lower level then that... assassins creed is all about being and looking kickass and if anybody is as kickass as you it ruins it.

oh and i would kill to have ac2 outfit in brohood it was my faverite http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

LaCava1
03-02-2011, 03:11 PM
I usually use Altair's Robes (NOT armour), which you can't color. I use it because (as always) I think Altair's Robes look the coolest and most Assassin-y

itsamea-mario
03-02-2011, 03:36 PM
Well if your trying to look like a grandmaster then probably use wetlands ebony, if not just choose what you think looks best.

xerxesofthe
03-02-2011, 03:45 PM
altairs robes are pretty bad *** but a bit... degrading... right now i used the reset armor cheat thingy and reset my recruits and wereing white.

xerxesofthe
03-02-2011, 11:01 PM
im bored please click link.
[ smirk and opens mouth ] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ)

i am definetly a troll http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif

just thought of something on topic. you all have seen the dlc multiplayer trailer? in it dama rosa mentions spain so i think we have got are confirmation!

now i am freting over what looks spanish. something that goes with the color scheme well. so far i got red and yelow and medici cape, but am considering use of borgia cape as the borgia are from spain. but i might just goe for ember...

vorenus73
03-03-2011, 12:14 PM
before the recruits become full assassins you can change their clothes... and when they do become assassins they retain whatever color cape they initially had. just so they know their place. :-)

Mutley_Rulz
03-03-2011, 01:00 PM
White robes ruins the feel? I love having 6 Assassins fighting alongside me, the idea that they've been to hunt the assassin Ezio Auditore, but which one is he?

Previously I've went Ebony robes with the Auditore Cape. Atm though I'm playing my Altair account, so it's just his robes and minimal weaponry/armour.

Found a way to get rid of my sword too, that ruins the feel for me, running around rooftops with a sword dangling from the waist just doesn't seem as realistic as simply having the blade and a Maria's dagger.

xerxesofthe
03-03-2011, 03:24 PM
hmmmmm... like your perspective mutley. realy original assassins creed feel... yeah i like it! maybe i was just bored of my outlook on my charectar and a new view point will suit me!...

but then what is everybody going to use for the new dlc? gotta be stylish in spain http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

itsamea-mario
03-03-2011, 03:26 PM
Erm, i'm not sure you go to spain in the single player..

xerxesofthe
03-03-2011, 03:29 PM
were then???? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

itsamea-mario
03-03-2011, 03:38 PM
Well i'm fairly sure the spanish location you're thinking of is a multiplayer map.

You do go to spain in the AC:B story at some point, but it's during a battle and aesthetics shouldn't matter.

However the DLC does have 2 new locations, for all i know one of them could be spain.

xerxesofthe
03-03-2011, 03:44 PM
my point exactly. yes the only hint to locations is the multiplayer trailer... but maybe i should cool it and get ready to... FIGHT!! with the new mortal kombat.

LaCava1
03-03-2011, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
Well i'm fairly sure the spanish location you're thinking of is a multiplayer map.

You do go to spain in the AC:B story at some point, but it's during a battle and aesthetics shouldn't matter.

However the DLC does have 2 new locations, for all i know one of them could be spain.
I was fairly sure that you do go to Spain to look for Leonardo at one point.

magesupermaster
03-03-2011, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by triforceman5:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:

I was fairly sure that you do go to Spain to look for Leonardo at one point. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know that one of the new locations is Lucrezia's mansion that is located in Spain or somewhere..

@xerxesofthe: The new MP map may not be related to the SP.

xerxesofthe
03-03-2011, 05:39 PM
yeah i know but it's are only lead right now... or is it? anybody know were the sp areas are going to be? i am inclined to think that it is a new map due to the fact that there is going to be a minigame involving dice. or is it just going to modify the rome map?