PDA

View Full Version : Weird lags

SaintPerkele
12-01-2011, 06:18 PM
Hey everyone,

Got my copy of ACR today and am really enjoying it so far.. if there wasn't one thing: lags. First of all, yes, my computer is good enough for the game. I'm playing most of my games with the highest graphics available (including AC, AC2 and ACB), so I doubt that my graphic card or hardware in general is the problem.

Now, the thing is, I'm only experiencing two lags (the rest works absolutely fine): In cutscenes and Ezio's character. Everytime I'm just walking or running, the framerate for the character animation is reaaaally bad, which kind of ruins the gameplay for me, I like my games smooth. I just played the first Desmond mission and I did not experience any lags at all, same goes for the multiplayer, the character animations are absolutely fine there, even on high graphics.

I've tried to lower the graphics level from high to standard to the absolute bottom - and it did not make a single difference.

Is anybody else experiencing something like this? Is my computer the problem or the game? Will this be fixed in a patch or is there anything else I can do?

Cheers to everyone!

SaintPerkele
12-02-2011, 12:15 PM
Since I'm not getting any reply, I'm bumping this thread, as it really begins to annoy me. By the way, the character animation worked fine in the first Altair-memory, the cutscenes were still laggy though.

wootyy
12-02-2011, 01:18 PM
I got the same problem , its annoying.
My comp config:

AMD Athlon II X4 640 (4CPUs) ~3.0GHz , RAM 4GB , Graphicard Asus Geforce Gts450 1gb DDR5 , Windows 7 64bit , i got newest patch for AC Revelations.

-----------------------
We need help !

L_Alejo
12-03-2011, 07:13 AM
I also have an absolutely annoying lag during cutscenes, something happens but the sound is only heard like 2 second later, it's really annoying and it really ruins the whole experience for me.

Mandog38
12-03-2011, 07:26 AM
its your computer have you tried updating the graphics card?

wootyy
12-03-2011, 09:06 AM
Yes i updated my graphic card drivers to newest version 285 and it not work. Im waiting for 290 drivers

SaintPerkele
12-03-2011, 11:41 AM
I bought my graphic card just two weeks ago and had an expert install it, so I assumed that he updated the drivers. Anyway, trying that later today, but I doubt that it will work..

wootyy
12-03-2011, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by SaintPerkele:
I bought my graphic card just two weeks ago and had an expert install it, so I assumed that he updated the drivers. Anyway, trying that later today, but I doubt that it will work..

U dont need expert to install drivers http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif We must wait for new patch for AC and new drivers for our cards

SaintPerkele
12-04-2011, 07:41 PM
I know how to do it, just assumed that an IT expert would install the newest one http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif Turns out he didn't, by the way. Game is running perfectly now, thanks for your help!