PDA

View Full Version : Feather Count glitch

Ragdollcatman
01-06-2010, 07:56 AM
Hi there.

I have a question for you other gamers.

I've been playing ACII now for a few days. I bought the Official Strategy guide so that I can do a 100% completion for the game - feathers, glyphs etc etc.

Now, I have 2 saved games - 1 that is almost complete and the 2nd where I've just gotten to Venice and saved Rosa (the part where Antonio tells you to come talk to him).

I have noticed on both saves there is a glitch with the feather count.

On the almost completed one, I regularly put the feathers into the feather box at the Villa. Even though I did this, it is saying I have only collected 97 / 100 when I have in fact collected all 100.

I spent 2 hours going from location to location to make sure - there are NO feathers left in any of the locations ingame.

The glitch happened while at Venice - in particular the Castello area.

The second save I thought I'd keep them on me. Again, the count has gone wrong at Venice - I am still in the San Palo district. I have collected 49 feathers, but it is telling me I have collected 48. 48 is the same count I had last night when I HAD collected 48.

So something is going wrong. I'd prefer NOT to have to delete the saves and start again, which is extremely frustrating as it does take a while to get that far into the game (especially with the races for the Golden Mask etc)

So if anyone knows what the heck is going on (As Ubisoft told me to post here) I would appreciate any and all help provided.

Thanks!

caswallawn_2k7
01-06-2010, 08:00 AM
check in the spine of the guide as I know one guild printed the maps over the spine of the book causing at least one feather to be lost in the gap were the pages join, it may be just possible to see the location if you closely examine the gap but other wise check a online feather map (there are loads and loads of free ones online) and it should show the one the guide can loose due to printing and binding.

Ragdollcatman
01-06-2010, 08:09 AM
yeah, checked online as well, definitely have collected every feather I've ticked off - yet the count is still going wrong.

e.g. I have collected ALL the feathers in the West of San Palo - if you draw a verticle line from the Church (the one with the view point you can only climb after learning the jump technique) there is the one North of it and South of it, then the ones in the West side and edge.

That would be 7 feathers + the 9 / 9 / 9 for Florence (so far collected), 4 for Monteriggioni, 3 for the Tuscan countryside and 8 for San Ging.

= 49 feathers.

Ragdollcatman
01-06-2010, 08:22 AM
oh yes, plus the one directly East of that Church.