PDA

View Full Version : Question About Viewpoints and Investigation (Assassin's Creed)

echo47
07-11-2011, 03:02 PM
I'm new to the game and am on memory block 3 of the game so far. The problem I'm having is this:

This applies for any of the cities (Acre, Damascus, Jerusalem, etc). I can't get informant locations to show up on my minimap whenever I synchronize the map after acessing viewpoints. I have no reference point to use as a starting point in my investigations. Whats the problem here? Has anyone else experienced this? Without the locations of informants, I'm afraid I won't be able to continue any further in the game.

Any help that you can offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-Echo47

blazefp
07-20-2011, 03:34 PM
try to do it without sync. It's not that hard and I would prefer it that way

Abeonis
07-20-2011, 07:06 PM
Firstly, check to make sure you haven't accidentally turned off the investigation toggles. Assuming that's correct, I suggest you visit the Bureau first and then visit one of the viewpoints.

If that doesn't work, travel to another city (or at least the Kingdom) then come back, hopefully that will reboot the map, so to speak.

dolly2011
07-21-2011, 08:06 AM
hi...is there any way to travel to other cities ? can i go into locations and pull up a city and go there from there? i still have to find codex pages in AC2 and don't know where they are. can i just pull up a city and go? thanks

Kytr
07-21-2011, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by dolly2011:
hi...is there any way to travel to other cities ? can i go into locations and pull up a city and go there from there? i still have to find codex pages in AC2 and don't know where they are. can i just pull up a city and go? thanks

You can use the marked points on the edges of each map to go to the adjoining one. It is faster to go to one of the travel stations (marked on the map by a double sided arrow) and purchase travel to the city (and entry point) of your choice (most trips cost 100f).