PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Ubi

ThankYouUbi
08-03-2011, 09:29 PM
hello, last night i purchased the collectors edition of brotherhood at my local gamestop.

when i opened it, i was slightly disappointed to find out the code for the 2 bonus levels was expired as of may 5th of this year. but i decided what the heck and tried entering it anyway.

to my surprise it worked and not only gave me the two levels, but also the officer and harlequin multiplayer personas (which where pre order bonuses from gamestop and best buy in the us.

maybe i was just lucky for the code to work, but i feel that it is my obligation to thank ubi for allowing me to still enter the code, as well as receive the bonus persona's that were not part of the collectors edition but rather preorder bonuses

so as i have said a few times b4 in this thread, thank you ubi and i cant wait for revelationshttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Poodle_of_Doom
08-03-2011, 10:03 PM
Wow that is cool. Though I must say, they may still accept the codes, because not all of the copies had been sold (apparently). At that, if people were to know that the codes were expired, how many people do you think would buy the special editions after a certain date?