PDA

View Full Version : After System restore , game refuses to start...Help what can I do ????

jamesdietz
12-26-2004, 09:50 AM
For reasons to laughable to relate I did a system restore...now upontrying to start game , I get this message box: "instruction at OxOei31cle at referenced memoryatOxOe198750 memory could not be read." Game will not start.What tweek do i have to do to get going again? Thanks in advance!!!

jamesdietz
12-26-2004, 09:50 AM
For reasons to laughable to relate I did a system restore...now upontrying to start game , I get this message box: "instruction at OxOei31cle at referenced memoryatOxOe198750 memory could not be read." Game will not start.What tweek do i have to do to get going again? Thanks in advance!!!

jenikovtaw
12-26-2004, 12:02 PM
I'm gona venture and say that some registries got messed up during the restore.

For instance, my COD stopped working after a system restore, however, all the other programs and games were fine. Who knew!

Just reinstall il2. I know its a laboriously long process but is sure to work.

jamesdietz
12-26-2004, 01:55 PM
OK - figured it out ( with help...) in case this happens to anyone else: I reunstalled all patches & did a little rework with my video settings & everything is right with the world on the 26th of December....Thanks all!