PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys/gals...hailing from Tennessee...first post

Nephilim2009
03-10-2009, 10:30 PM
couple questions.....been dinkin around with Il-2 for awhile now and thought I'd try the online feature.....my problem ....so far is that when I'm on solid airfields...I can't take off. I put the motor up to max and it just sits there.

Also,I'm looking for a key command schematic for this thing....I have one now that is a little old with coffee stains and possibly some pizza stains.

Ritter_Cuda
03-10-2009, 10:37 PM
remove chokes

Bearcat99
03-10-2009, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Nephilim2009:
couple questions.....been dinkin around with Il-2 for awhile now and thought I'd try the online feature.....my problem ....so far is that when I'm on solid airfields...I can't take off. I put the motor up to max and it just sits there.

Also,I'm looking for a key command schematic for this thing....I have one now that is a little old with coffee stains and possibly some pizza stains.

See the Nugget's Guide in my sig..........

Copperhead311th
03-10-2009, 11:04 PM
Welcome.

and ROLL TIDE! lol

See ya the 3rd week in October. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

megalopsuche
03-11-2009, 12:35 AM
I actually read about the choks before I tried online play... It trips so many people up I wonder why they're enabled on some maps.

Aviar
03-11-2009, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by megalopsuche:
I actually read about the choks before I tried online play... It trips so many people up I wonder why they're enabled on some maps.

Chocks are neither 'enabled' nor 'disabled' on the server side. They are simply part of the game, like most commands.

The only times chocks come into play are on carriers and Test Runways.

The main problem with chocks is that there is no default key command, so the player must go to the Controls screen and assign a custom keypress.

Unfortunately, most new players do not know this until they find out about it the hard way.

Aviar