PDA

View Full Version : The in game speech

Cardenal799
03-13-2005, 05:57 PM
In the trailers the speech of the crew was in English(or bad english i should say). I hope that the speech would be german, as german sailors very seldom spoke english, many of them probably couldnt. At least there should be an option to what language on would like.

And further on, I am quite "down" because of the release of the game is in only DVD format. Had the same problem with Half-life 2, but there you could solve it by buying the downloadable version.

Cardenal799
03-13-2005, 05:57 PM
In the trailers the speech of the crew was in English(or bad english i should say). I hope that the speech would be german, as german sailors very seldom spoke english, many of them probably couldnt. At least there should be an option to what language on would like.

And further on, I am quite "down" because of the release of the game is in only DVD format. Had the same problem with Half-life 2, but there you could solve it by buying the downloadable version.

JG27_Arklight
03-13-2005, 05:59 PM
1. The language question/statement has been asked and answered. (Use the advanced search function).

2. DVD format cuts down on development cost.

Hope this helps.

Dominicrigg
03-13-2005, 06:00 PM
Also i think they said it would be out on normal cd later. But its worth buying a cheap dvd player. Less hastle swapping disks around.

check here for dvd players www.ebuyer.com (http://www.ebuyer.com)