PDA

View Full Version : Pioneer 304 DVD-ROM SCSI, Anyone?

Preymantis
03-20-2005, 08:16 AM
Hello Fella's, I currently have this drive, with 1.03 firmware update. The top secret copy right, coded disk verification doesnt seem to like it. If you have this model do you have the same proplem, if so, please let me know. the drive supposedly wont indentify the disk code, hence my game wont launch. its the same problem plastered all over the forum. Im just trying to narrow down the field of proplems. Thank you very much, Mantis.

Preymantis
03-20-2005, 08:16 AM
Hello Fella's, I currently have this drive, with 1.03 firmware update. The top secret copy right, coded disk verification doesnt seem to like it. If you have this model do you have the same proplem, if so, please let me know. the drive supposedly wont indentify the disk code, hence my game wont launch. its the same problem plastered all over the forum. Im just trying to narrow down the field of proplems. Thank you very much, Mantis.

Major-Wes
03-20-2005, 08:35 AM
nobody with a pioneer has yet to play the game.

Im trying to get a LiteOn, that seems to work for most people.

Wes

Nin-Urta
03-20-2005, 08:40 AM
Preymantis please add your drive to the DVD-drive (in)compatibility-topic I started in the Silent Hunter III - Community Help forum.
Hope things get sorted out very soon...