PDA

View Full Version : Taking out 3 People Talking, Stealthily without Marks

Compassghost
05-10-2010, 09:07 AM
Managed to pull it off yesterday on a whim. It's actually a lot easier than it sounds once you practice it.

It's primarily useful on Hunter in the Vanya and Yastreb starts, where the enemies sometimes spawn in groups of three.
The biggest issue to be had is that taking one person as a shield or meleeing him will obviously alert the other two, even when marked. Bullets going off in Hunter = bad.

There are two approaches to doing this, depending on your style.

The first one is to line up one of the guys, and headshot the guys to the left and right of him before following up with a melee. Gives you a mark but forces you to go a much larger distance with aiming, which depending on your experience with PC games could be a nightmare, especially considering every missed opportunity is another chance they can detect you or shoot at you.

If you want, you can use the aim-assist by free-aiming the first guy’s head, then zooming in and firing immediately on the second guy’s head, and following up with melee.

The other way is to simply shoot the three guys in the head. It’s much harder, but it looks very clean done without marks (no underhand shooting, shooting backwards, long arming, etc. that makes it look like you went insane)

I’ll see if I can put up tutorial videos today for both.

Obviously, you can blaze three guys down with an MP5SD3, but where’s the fun in that on a pistols-only run? =_=

SCAgent95
05-10-2010, 09:38 AM
ok i usualy throw a emp grenade and melee them all http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

Compassghost
05-10-2010, 09:41 AM
I don't carry any equipment on my runs =_=

secret777
05-10-2010, 09:47 AM
I did shoot all of tree of them with no problem(with pistol)Then I did shoot the last one in a leg and i meele him