PDA

View Full Version : For BoB why dont...?

XyZspineZyX
11-01-2003, 10:53 PM
Hi Gents.

Oleg, why dont you model fewer aircraft and get it accurate???

It seems to me that getting and putting so much info into a game (so many planes)... so many variables, so many flight models, so many weather patterns, only gets you to forget something and opens the doors for whinners.

Oleg would´nt it be simple to use just say... 3 planes from each side and keep their flight model as they should regarding performance specs? I´m sure we all would help Maddox Games in some research work regarding all the technical specs, behavior of the aircraft involved etc etc.

Posted before but I´ll give it another try.

Thx for the IL2!

P.S no matter what spec issues it might have its still the best WW2 sim I played so far.

XyZspineZyX
11-01-2003, 10:53 PM
Hi Gents.

Oleg, why dont you model fewer aircraft and get it accurate???

It seems to me that getting and putting so much info into a game (so many planes)... so many variables, so many flight models, so many weather patterns, only gets you to forget something and opens the doors for whinners.

Oleg would´nt it be simple to use just say... 3 planes from each side and keep their flight model as they should regarding performance specs? I´m sure we all would help Maddox Games in some research work regarding all the technical specs, behavior of the aircraft involved etc etc.

Posted before but I´ll give it another try.

Thx for the IL2!

P.S no matter what spec issues it might have its still the best WW2 sim I played so far.