PDA

View Full Version : Unfair Battle

TheVoice777
09-26-2010, 03:41 AM
Today I played a 2 vs 2 game. About half way through my team mate got disconected ( I think)and I got control off all his units and resources. I started spaming units and Soon after I steam rolled both players, it was quite sad...given they were 2 level 50+ players http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif . I must admit it was not the honorable victory I had hoped for but all is fair in love and war...

I beleived this hapend in the beta aswell but I wonder if it might be more fair if the AI took over instead of the team mate because I almost emediatly got like 1k resources + all his units + 100 unit cap when I took over...

vincenty82
09-26-2010, 03:55 AM
I find it a lot easier than fighting with teamate. Every time it happens its a TV!

TheVoice777
09-26-2010, 07:09 AM
yes it is but there is no chalange when it happens

Wartactics
09-26-2010, 09:03 AM
I don't really see your point. Yes you got your teammates resources. But he would have used them also so you didn't gain anything. You also have to control all the troops on the entire map, which is larger than a normal 1v1 map so its more difficult to command all the troops. Furthermore, I think RUSE's come at the same pace for you so your enemy is getting two to your one. I think it puts you at a disadvantage, kudos for winning though.

feelthenrj
09-26-2010, 09:39 AM
Yeah,

I yet have to lose a game when a teammate disconnects.
Seems like you can't burn your money fast enough.

TheVoice777
09-27-2010, 08:43 PM
Fair enough it was 2 against one but my point is I got 100 unit cap and +1k resources and this allowed me to spam like crazy, the problem is if you have a fairly decent player in this posision theres almost no way the other two players can win because they dont have the units or resources to counter the spam...just my opinion though...

cable_dawg602
09-27-2010, 11:59 PM
It just sucks when they get D/C AFTER they spent their resources then it's crap lol

vincenty82
09-28-2010, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by The_Voice_:
Fair enough it was 2 against one but my point is I got 100 unit cap and +1k resources and this allowed me to spam like crazy, the problem is if you have a fairly decent player in this posision theres almost no way the other two players can win because they dont have the units or resources to counter the spam...just my opinion though...

They do, but they have to work very closely in full coordination. And that happens very rarely.

Axe99
09-28-2010, 02:38 AM
Aye - it's all about coordination. If the two coordinate vs the one, then they've actually got an advantage, because they've got (give or take) twice the capacity to order units around, and twice as many RUSEs. But if they don't coordinate, then you can focus your forces on one, then the other, and it'll be all over before they know it.

Joppsta
09-28-2010, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Axe_99au:
Aye - it's all about coordination. If the two coordinate vs the one, then they've actually got an advantage, because they've got (give or take) twice the capacity to order units around, and twice as many RUSEs. But if they don't coordinate, then you can focus your forces on one, then the other, and it'll be all over before they know it.

2 pairs of eyes are better than one. That's my motto http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I usually scour the map and think strategically, tell my buddy what to do and ask what he wants me to do. I really enjoy working with someone who works with me. I hate.. and i mean HATE.. people who do their own thing. I mean, fair enough, do your thing.. but keep me in the loop so i can do something else to cover your ***

TheVoice777
09-28-2010, 06:38 PM
true most off the games I lost was because we did not work together. I havnt tried yet but can you actualy chat with head phones during the game?

cable_dawg602
09-28-2010, 10:26 PM
Yes you can chat with the head phones that's the only way I play hate getting stuck with a guy with no headset on a 2v2 especially when you need someone to cover your flank or for instance I tried to tell my non headset partner hey this guy likes to tank blitz build AT guns and such but no like a dummy he build infantry and medium tanks lo and behold 30 shermans came his way 5 minutes into the match and ended up screwing me over