PDA

View Full Version : Poxy play.com still haven't delivered...

trojanfoe
11-17-2007, 03:01 AM
And I pre-ordered the '360 version over a month ago. Screw them; someone else can have my custom http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

Synner1985
11-17-2007, 03:32 AM
I'm feeling the same tbh.... Was posted to me on the 14th and it still hasn't got here...

I'll be waiting till midday before going down town and getting a copy myself, and when play.com's copy arrives i'll be sending it back!

Cyflynder
11-17-2007, 03:57 AM
I ordred it from Ubishop...still dont have it...last time i pree-order from the internett

edwinkoster
11-17-2007, 04:17 AM
I also ordered from ubi shop and it still hasn't arrived, its in my town though

Sandwarrior1990
11-17-2007, 04:42 AM
My play.com copy was sent on the 14th and still hasn't arrived either...

Still hoping for the late post to bring it >__>

MiniAssasin
11-17-2007, 04:48 AM
maybe peopel should stop being lazy and walk to the shop lol

edwinkoster
11-17-2007, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by MiniAssasin:

maybe some people should stop being ******ed and realize that some people preorderd stuff at online shops that dont have normal shops..
Jeez how hard is it too use your brains

MiniAssasin
11-17-2007, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by edwinkoster:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MiniAssasin:

maybe some people should stop being ******ed and realize that some people preorderd stuff at online shops that dont have normal shops..
Jeez how hard is it too use your brains </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

its called lazyness no matter how much ya tell yaself its not

whoopedazz
11-17-2007, 05:05 AM
I havnt got it eighter.
And i preordered it from Ubi..
Im very disapointed.
I live in Denmar

edwinkoster
11-17-2007, 05:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by edwinkoster:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MiniAssasin:

its called lazyness no matter how much ya tell yaself its not </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Couldnt get LE anywhere else but ok, not gonna argue with you.
Your kind of people will always be there, ill just let you think your right.

MiniAssasin
11-17-2007, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by edwinkoster:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by edwinkoster:

its called lazyness no matter how much ya tell yaself its not </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Couldnt get LE anywhere else but ok, not gonna argue with you.
Your kind of people will always be there, ill just let you think your right. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

good good

Ed1471
11-17-2007, 05:18 AM
My copy was sent on the 14th and got it launch day...even though I did preorder it last november heh

trojanfoe
11-17-2007, 06:17 AM
Just picked it up from Morrisons during our weekly shop - will do that more often as it's the same price as play.com, except it doesn't come in a tin box with 4 art cards - don't care about that anymore anyway - game could be potentially overrated so not interested in any special stuff that would just get put on the shelf until thrown away.

Now just got to wait for step-daughter to finish watching Heroes 2.08 and then I'm on there...

A.B.O.Y
11-17-2007, 07:52 AM
I ordered mine from play.com and got it on launch day and i only ordered it start of november.

jammiewinkler
11-17-2007, 01:27 PM
Ordered mine from ubi too, mine hasnt come, really annoyed -_-", i coulda just bought if from a shop if id have known it wudnt arrive on release day, they said it would arrive, not happy at all.

Tela
11-17-2007, 01:40 PM

Not laziness. Or, at least, not ALWAYS. I pre-order/oreder online as much as possible, so I don't have to go into any waiting-in-line craziness. Have done so before. Was scarred. Will never do so again. As long as I can help it, at least.