PDA

View Full Version : ideas for the team (latecomers)

ninenox
09-30-2009, 11:27 AM
i loved the original style of living the life of a medieval acrobatical assassin, and discovering new things of the crusades and the muslim people has blown me away in favor of buying the new game.

as i wish to help to produce a better game, but theres no way to contact the team,ill say it here:

as i havent heard of been improvements on the subject in the commented videos, i want to say the way the public reacted to what you were doing in the first game is very poor, like when youre climbing buildings and they just cry out but dont call the guards or something.

ninenox
09-30-2009, 11:27 AM
i loved the original style of living the life of a medieval acrobatical assassin, and discovering new things of the crusades and the muslim people has blown me away in favor of buying the new game.

as i wish to help to produce a better game, but theres no way to contact the team,ill say it here:

as i havent heard of been improvements on the subject in the commented videos, i want to say the way the public reacted to what you were doing in the first game is very poor, like when youre climbing buildings and they just cry out but dont call the guards or something.

NuclearFuss
09-30-2009, 11:40 AM
there's already a thread for this please use the find button blah blah blah

SLB_2009
09-30-2009, 12:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sackboy411:
there's already a thread for this please use the find button blah blah blah </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You forgot to welcome him to the forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

ninenox, the AC2 team probably worked on that and I bet that they found a way to make the crowd reactions look better

NuclearFuss
09-30-2009, 12:38 PM
oh sorry man Welcome to the forums!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif

ninenox
10-01-2009, 08:38 AM
yeah i supposed there already was a thread but there are too many one-single-idea threads so i didnt want to look all over the enormous forum annd didnt know how to search blah blah.

and for my question its just that i havent heard or read that they were looking after that aspect
(making people not just wonder if youre mad climbing buildings, see if they do anything else...)