PDA

View Full Version : Clothing options

spookmaster
07-22-2007, 02:30 PM
What ubisoft should do befor they make this game is that you can steal other peoples cloths and hide them in like boxs or somthing.

Karl_93
07-22-2007, 02:33 PM
Welcome to the forums!! Theres some helpfull links that i dont feel like posting rite now!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif but its ok!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif hrm watch out ppl might start bashing you as this type of threads already been made kindaish....

SCARFACE_47
07-22-2007, 02:46 PM
this isn´t hitman.....though i really miss you agent 47

webswinger93
07-22-2007, 03:21 PM
altair shouldn't switch clothes... he doesn't have too he can blend in anyway http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

moqqy
07-22-2007, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by spookmaster:
What ubisoft should do befor they make this game is that you can steal other peoples cloths and hide them in like boxs or somthing.

why would you take someone elses clothes?

webswinger93
07-22-2007, 03:34 PM
and hide them in boxes?

moqqy
07-22-2007, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by webswinger93:
and hide them in boxes?

well i understand why he would like to hide them in boxes.. he likes hide and seek.. but taking other peoples clothes ?? =O

SCARFACE_47
07-22-2007, 03:45 PM
imagine
GIMME YOUR SHOES SUCKA!!
wtf??

KillerGymSox
07-22-2007, 03:53 PM
what would be the point of that? Theres already social stealth

Altair_92
07-22-2007, 03:59 PM
Wow. Stop bashing. Its called an idea and they want to see what you think. Just answer the poll. You dont have to ask why would he do that? Whats the point. Just answer the poll.

I think that once you beat the game that option should become available as well as the alternate costumes which there have been rumors about, such as once you beat the game you get them (If there are any). I think that the idea is kind of cool. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I voted yes, because I think it should be available your second playthrough.

SCARFACE_47
07-22-2007, 04:01 PM
yeah but what kind of costume is cooler than altair´s :P

AltairBear
07-22-2007, 04:05 PM
Nah, stay away from hitman.

Altair_92
07-22-2007, 04:07 PM
His outfit being black and the red cloth staying red. I'll do a picture of it later so you can see what I'm talking about.

moqqy
07-22-2007, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Altair_92:
Wow. Stop bashing. Its called an idea and they want to see what you think. Just answer the poll. You dont have to ask why would he do that? Whats the point. Just answer the poll.

I think that once you beat the game that option should become available as well as the alternate costumes which there have been rumors about, such as once you beat the game you get them (If there are any). I think that the idea is kind of cool. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I voted yes, because I think it should be available your second playthrough.

no one is bashing.. why shouldnt we ask him why he thinks we need "disguises"? youre afraid he cant answer it?:P

StealthShottz
07-22-2007, 04:12 PM
Nah, his clothes are already kick ***. I would hate to parkour in a guard's or civilian's outfit. I don't want this game to turn into hitman either.

*EDIT* just an idea is what if Altair could unlock pieces of cloth where he puts under his armpits sort of like wings. Like small wings that connect to his wrist to his waist. What about that. If you wear them you get increased air time, but not flight.

Altair_92
07-22-2007, 04:34 PM
No, it's just that your all asking the same question. What do think they are going to say.

I mean the only thing to answer that question would be because new outfits would look cool. There's really no other answer.

moqqy
07-22-2007, 05:03 PM
No, it's just that your all asking the same question. What do think they are going to say.

I mean the only thing to answer that question would be because new outfits would look cool. There's really no other answer.

well probably he wants it to be like hitman, not because it looks cool cos he said
"steal other peoples cloths and hide them in like boxs or somthing."

hes talking about hiding other peoples clothes in boxes but im pretty sure that he means the people he stole them from.

Lordgrunty11
07-22-2007, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by spookmaster:

I get what he's sayin and if you think about it, it's a really good idea.

Ok, I know it's a game and people arn't gonna remember you when you come back to a city days later but in real life if you killed someone, cops would be describing you to people by what you look like and by what you were wearing. Lets say that you are being chased by some guards and run around a corner, reach into a box that you hid a pair of robes in before and then walk back out completely normal. It would be a great way to get away from the guards. (Although all the robes that you could steal would have to be kick@ss like his white ones.

moqqy
07-22-2007, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Lordgrunty11:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by spookmaster:

I get what he's sayin and if you think about it, it's a really good idea.

Ok, I know it's a game and people arn't gonna remember you when you come back to a city days later but in real life if you killed someone, cops would be describing you to people by what you look like and by what you were wearing. Lets say that you are being chased by some guards and run around a corner, reach into a box that you hid a pair of robes in before and then walk back out completely normal. It would be a great way to get away from the guards. (Although all the robes that you could steal would have to be kick@ss like his white ones. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nah.. if the game aimed to be realistic like that it wouldnt have a flashy robe and alot of weapons visible anyways. altair would be wearing normal citizen clothes, with only a dagger on waist & hidden blade. or just a simple robe. OR he would use disguises like monks outfit and acting like a monk, or pretending to be a sufi.. oh well. it would be cool if you had few outfits like that.

Kinkoman1337
07-22-2007, 10:06 PM
no I think that well for one if you do that you might have some naked people or part naked and then you would have to try to get the person alone so no one sees you. however if you can hide in boxes and stuff that would be ok but a lot like sneak king(poo-game)

KillerGymSox
07-22-2007, 10:19 PM

No offense but people have the right to voicing their opinion about the thread. Who cares if someone is bashing another person? If its a big deal then the moderators will do something about it. No need getting worked up over it. Besides... we CHOOSE what offends us. Now to take this back to the original direction the thread was going I agree that taking clothes is a cool idea for certain games but I dont see it being practicle. An assassin wouldnt waste their time trying to dispose of a body and hide his own clothes to put on another suit just to avoid capture.. especially if you can climb buildings and leap all over without worrying about falling.. I dont see guards following Altair anytime soon. (please excuse the WALL OF TEXT :P)

Altair_92
07-22-2007, 10:21 PM
Whatever....mods usually don't do anything on any site no matter what's going on.

moqqy
07-23-2007, 03:11 AM
i guess you dont see the 10 locked threads everytime Z comes online then.

and.. if altair was to have disguises he get them from his safehouse.. he shouldnt steal them from people.

ScytheOfGrim
07-23-2007, 03:22 AM
i enjoy watching Z's locking sprees...sadly there's no blood...http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif (read my sig!!)

but i hope they dont do the GTA thing where there is a cheat that turns you into every character in the game...i wouldnt use it...it gets annoying after a wjile...especially when you want to change back...grrr...

KillerGymSox
07-23-2007, 09:29 AM
I hope there are no cheats at all... Cheaters cant call themselves true gamers... They haven't earned that right.

moqqy
07-23-2007, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by KillerGymSox:
I hope there are no cheats at all... Cheaters cant call themselves true gamers... They haven't earned that right.

You don't have to use the cheats, do you?

SCARFACE_47
07-23-2007, 10:18 AM
i think there are 2 kinds of cheats:
1. are cheats you use to get unlimited health , supplies, etc.
2. are like in scarface or driver PL fun cheats for playing older missions or new costumes, cheats you gotta unlock
but anyway why would you wnat to dress like a civilian, they suck in ac, altair is THE pimp in the game

moqqy
07-23-2007, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by SCARFACE_47:
anyway why would you wnat to dress like a civilian, they suck in ac, altair is THE pimp in the game

if you'd want to avoid attention?