PDA

View Full Version : Off topic indeed!

Torquester
07-12-2008, 10:01 PM
There is no forum at all for the game I am having trouble with, Driver Parallel Lines, but I saw that this forum is for off topic so I suppose this is better than nothing. I hope someone can help me here. I have Vista Home Premium and when I tried to run the game for the first time I got an error message saying that the binkw32.dll file was missing. I downloaded this file and placed it in the windows/system folder. I tried to run the game again and got a different error message, as follows:

http://www.crhg.ca/ErrorMessageScreencapDriverParallelLinesNoEntryPoi ntFound.png

Does anybody have any idea how to fix this problem? I really hope you do because I haven't been able to run the game at all yet and you can imagine how frustrating that is! Thanks in advance for your help.

VTAssault
07-12-2008, 11:04 PM
Upgrade to XP.

Try googling it, but theres a good chance it just won't run on Vista.

Torquester
07-12-2008, 11:52 PM
Yep, that's what I was thinking too. Oh well, at least it was cheap! Thanks for your help though, much appreciated.

Torquester
07-12-2008, 11:55 PM
Although I've just noticed in the system requirements on the box that Vista is supported. It should run. I'll try googling it as you say. Maybe I'll actually find something. You never know!