PDA

View Full Version : loading times

assassinman4444
09-30-2006, 07:21 AM
I was just wondering if any one knows what kind of load times there will be I didn't see any in the gameplay footage it might be like elderscrolls4 where there are little loads every couple of minutes (I kind of hope not cuz thats bloodyt annoying)

Fates.Dark.Hand
09-30-2006, 07:42 AM
I'd imagine the loading times very short, its next-gen we're talking about here

Legendary_111
09-30-2006, 08:30 AM
We didn't see any loading time on the demo, but I'm sure the final software will have little loading time.

Like Fates.Dark.Hand said... we are talking next-gen here. So I€m assuming it will be very short.

decilling
10-06-2006, 11:43 AM
im assuming it will be like a 1 min loading screen when you start the game and thats all. i hope its not like oblivion where you enter a building and face a 1 min lading screen, it kills the atmosfere !!!!!!!!!!!!! spelling owns

Impact93
10-06-2006, 12:19 PM
Next gen graphics, new style of game play, new character and AI dynamics and your saying you dont want load screens....cuz they are annoying.

I suppose you want the game for free and delivered to your door as well.

BTW, load times will depend on wich system the game is on therefore the answer will be different for most applications, I think the safe answer for this game is... Few to none.

But by all means...ask for more...:P

purepwng
10-11-2006, 02:38 PM
well there is something else you'd hve to factor in also. sure it's a next gen console so therefore powerful, but that means the games will be more complex too. more info to process more power needed. so it's kind of a trade off in that respect. guess we'll just have to wait and see huh?