PDA

View Full Version : The power of prayer!

IvOOO9559
09-27-2010, 11:27 AM
Did anyone notice that Maria is praying for 22(?) years...man she surely has some tough knees!
And after 22 years Ezio gives her a hug...what great children!

magesupermaster
09-27-2010, 11:27 AM
And why did you have the urge to post this?

Welcome to the forums. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

SBRedFlag
09-27-2010, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by IvOOO9559:
Did anyone notice that Maria is praying for 22(?) years...man she surely has some tough knees!

What are you talking about?
When does Maria pray for 22 years? And Ezio never met his great great great great grandmother??

Rene_Led
09-27-2010, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by sbredflag:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by IvOOO9559:

What are you talking about?
When does Maria pray for 22 years? And Ezio never met his great great great great grandmother?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_RED">I htink he means when you first go to Montergionni, MAria is in the room praying in a near catatonic state, but he refers to that Maria all she did as kneel by the bed during the duration of the game until you collect all 100 feathers and then hugs you(Ezio) lol</span>

SBRedFlag
09-27-2010, 02:45 PM
Ohhh, I thought he meant the Maria that Altair has sex with. hahahahah that clears some things up.

ACfreak357
09-27-2010, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by sbredflag:
Ohhh, I thought he meant the Maria that Altair has sex with. hahahahah that clears some things up.

WOW is this guy ever NOT *****?

lol jk jk