PDA

View Full Version : [Poll] What would you add to the game?

BrianInKorea
04-14-2009, 09:40 PM
What would you add to the game?

BrianInKorea
04-14-2009, 09:40 PM
What would you add to the game?

Outlaw-BHA
04-14-2009, 10:58 PM
lol i was the only one who said maybe to seasonal effects.. i point this out only because "seasonal" would imply that the game takes place over many different seasons, in ONE game. but having rain show up for certain missions when you're in the animus would be a definite http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

dezus
04-15-2009, 02:01 AM
I think this is Assassin's creed,not Hitman ...

Account_Deleted
04-15-2009, 02:04 AM
ahah
lol

Ezio90
04-15-2009, 01:49 PM
I do believe that a day/night cycle was confirmed. You can read it in FYTJ's blog.

daydark87
04-15-2009, 02:14 PM
I'm not really down with the uniform changing, and definitely not the lvling up, but I would like to be able to replay early levels with the equipment of later levels after you have completed the game.

hand to hand counters sounds cool, and so does all the environmental aspects.

DNBProductions
04-15-2009, 02:38 PM
Hiding in buildings?
- I'm not entirely sure what this means, if it's a canned animation where you can pot into a door (all you see is the outside) and you are eventually eliminated from a guards search list (IE Hay) But I voted No, it's not necessary...

Wear a guards uniform?
- Voted Maybe. I think it kind of takes away from the whole assassin ideal and it would just get to complex and awkward.

Move corpses?
-DEFINITELY NO! I don't want to worry about every corpse. The would get way to tedious and annoying being alarmed by every corpse not hidden well enough.

Giving money to beggars?
-Yes! I thought this was going to be a feature in AC1. Which would result in the beggars aiding you if guards are chasing you.

Bow/Crossbow?
-No...NO NO...NO!!! I do not want this turning into a 3rd Person shooter. It's all about using cunning intelligence and finding a way to get into melee range - and SOMETIMES lobbing 1-2 throwing knives.

Children?
-Eh, not worth it. It'd be funny to see Ezio tripping over a knee high child, but the amount of extra work in animation/procedure's it would take is not worth it.

A greater variety of dialogue from the NPCS?
- Not exactly sure what you mean. Story npcs? Or the townspeople? If you mean the towns people then 1000% yes. Biggest annoyance for AC1 is the REPEITIVE towns people talk, "Waitting! WAITING!!!" It literally brought my AC1 score from a 10/10 to a 9/10. (It was that obnoxious)
Also, I think it's important to have better accents. The people of Jerusalem spoke perfect English...

Day/Night Cycle?
- Yes! Hopefully with the added NPC dynamic living AI paths.

Seasonal Effects?
-Eh... yes. But the amount of work is not worth it, also the game is really a focus on touching the environment. If the environment would not react with the different weather effects then it would break the realism. So it's not worth the effort.

Swimming?
-It's in the game.

Empty hand counters?
-It's in the game.

Poison coated weapons?
-No. I don't want to worry about coating my weapons and assassins don't leave people to "die over time".

Leveling up?
-No, this isn't an RPG. I don't want to grind random guys out in the Kingdom.

More quests/side quests?
-Yes. HUGE problem in AC1, they better fix this and then market the hell out of it that they did. Cause a lot of players are weary towards Assassins Creed now because of AC1's repetitiveness.

A level editor?
-No. Way too many problems will arise. Keep it to the professionals that understand the tools.

Level difficulty?
-Nah... Better they balance what they have right now.

-Darknessbear http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif
(Feel free to quote me, then remove what I said and use it as a template to write what you thought)

BrianInKorea
04-15-2009, 09:58 PM
I recently finished the game and I'm now replaying random memories. A couple things I noticed:

-I really want to be able to SKIP conversations. There is no reason to force a player to sit through a dialogue. Having the option to skip hurts no one and would be appreciated by many.

-There really is a need for a counter to a counterattack. Attacking first leaves you way to vulnerable. The fight system should be a rock paper scissors sort of system where for every attack there is a counter. So if your reflexes are fast enough you can avoid the counterattack. I'm not saying it should be easy to counter a counter. It just would be nice if it was possible.