PDA

View Full Version : NEW flyable careers in Pacific Fighters patch

MK222
04-18-2005, 07:50 PM
Now available at www.combatace.com (http://www.combatace.com) (IL2 Campaign/Mission section)..found my old home made patch cleaning my hardrive today.

Has been tested in 3.04M release

The €œMK2€ patch will contain the following below. Some of it fixes historical inaccuracies and others contain more flexibility (even if not particularly historical, as an example, you may now fly the P-38J in new Guinea, a bit earlier
than history dictated but still with in flexible limits of reality€¦we€re talking 5 months earlier people€¦same planes opposed it).

Added P-38J USAAF land based career to the New Guinea campaign (semi historical, a bit early, not by much)
Added F-4U Corsair Marines land based career to the Guadacanal campaign (a bit earlier but most same planes in the air)
Added Ki-61 Tony Career to the New Guinea campaign (semi historical, a bit early, not by much)
Added F65F Navy Career to the Marianas (historical)
Added ki-61 Tony career to the JAAF in Tarawa (not historical)

Enjoy!

MK222
04-18-2005, 07:50 PM
Now available at www.combatace.com (http://www.combatace.com) (IL2 Campaign/Mission section)..found my old home made patch cleaning my hardrive today.

Has been tested in 3.04M release

The €œMK2€ patch will contain the following below. Some of it fixes historical inaccuracies and others contain more flexibility (even if not particularly historical, as an example, you may now fly the P-38J in new Guinea, a bit earlier
than history dictated but still with in flexible limits of reality€¦we€re talking 5 months earlier people€¦same planes opposed it).

Added P-38J USAAF land based career to the New Guinea campaign (semi historical, a bit early, not by much)
Added F-4U Corsair Marines land based career to the Guadacanal campaign (a bit earlier but most same planes in the air)
Added Ki-61 Tony Career to the New Guinea campaign (semi historical, a bit early, not by much)
Added F65F Navy Career to the Marianas (historical)
Added ki-61 Tony career to the JAAF in Tarawa (not historical)

Enjoy!

Eraser_tr
04-18-2005, 08:18 PM
Well with the lack of a P-38F (was lockheed one of those no no american companies?) replacing it with a J is no big deal.