PDA

View Full Version : Possible explanation of sci-fi plot

vell843
10-12-2007, 04:12 AM
Well remember in the templar trailer, one of the knights mention something about their "secret/treasure". I read the spolier comic and maybe the secret was something like an fountain of youth that keeps you young 4 ever. Thats why in the comic you see two versions of Altair, the young in the 3rd Crusade & the young in the future...just a thought

Dawnfang
10-12-2007, 04:20 AM
I doubt it. First, there is no relation whatsoever between the Knights Templar and the fountain of youth as I know of. Second, it's more realistic that the MEMORY of guy from the future (Altair?) is send back to 1191 to collect DNA or something...

ReaZeN2005
10-12-2007, 06:37 AM
Vell, remember to put a **Spoiler** mark at the comicbook sentence! Some people can be very ruined when they don't wanna hear about something, and suddenly they accidently read it, because someone have forgotten to put the spoiler marks!

moqqy
10-12-2007, 06:51 AM
Nah.. No Fountain of Youths.. It's not Altair in the future, it's Desmond. ( Or something )

altair4o
10-12-2007, 07:18 AM
Maybe the guys in the comic want to find this treasure but it can't be a fountain of youth http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif