PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILER* Brotherhood Villa population, what's all that about? *SPOILER*

Abeonis
11-29-2010, 12:52 PM
I just had a quick look on assassinsnetwork.uk.ubi.com/ and I spotted something interesting under the SP stats. ofc, it has all the usual stats you would expect, like kills by certain weapons, total sync etc. but it also had an extra option which has me totally confused: "Villa Population", it's between "distance on ground" and "number of paintings collected". Now, last I checked, Ezio only visits the Villa during SQ1, so why is it in my stat page?

BTW, I put the spoiler tag up in preperation for your responses.

Shoc_Trooper
11-29-2010, 01:06 PM
You are trying to not kill as many villagers as possible in the first scene on the horse. There's a meter that keeps track of how many have escaped, and if you kill too many you will fail the mission but that's about it, as far as i know.

Abeonis
11-29-2010, 03:56 PM
Thanks for the reply, but somehow, I don't think that's it.

extrememuffin
12-01-2010, 09:24 AM
good question but i dont know the awnser

Abeonis
12-01-2010, 02:08 PM
It's irritating, as I don't like having 0's in my stats.

Sparty2020
12-01-2010, 02:34 PM
Maybe it's a DLC. According to the database the Auditore controlled the Monterrigioni until 1554, which is 47 years after the game ends and we know that Ezio returned to the Villa. My guess/hope is it's DLC that brings Monterrigioni back to us. Either that or it's a glitch that mistook ACB for AC2