PDA

View Full Version : Nice campaign...

speedbird2k5
09-30-2004, 10:04 PM
Well i've been playing IL2 for a while now and I decided to play the campaign missions and go deep into it. So i set it to full realism and became a pilot for the soviets...Started out flying a Lagg3 and after my first 3 kills I became hungry for more. So I was very eager to go on missions just to get my kill up. And whenever I was about to get a kill my friends would just come and take it from me...Arghh. Anyways....I had been promoted and I kept moving from theater to theater fighting on different maps. I got sort of a feeling of how it was... I witnessed some squad mates dying and some bailing out. Whenever I saw a friend bail out over our lines I was happy because He would come back into our squadron(especially if he was a really good pilot too).So I was on a mission to protect these aircrafts and I was flying in a thunderstorm when suddenly I lost my squadmates...I became lonely and I couldn't find the compass on my aircraft(yak i think, darn thing was under my gunsight), Well I was just flying straight and level when all of the sudden I hear bullet impacts,I'm injured...o noo, Heavily injured...Can't see a nothing...Omg windshield is all splattered with Oil........I see the ground coming up....Blackness, All my hunger for medals, All my kills, all my mission and now it was over in a matter of seconds. I will not refly that campaign again. Now That I look back on it, I say to myself....THATS HOW IT REALLY WAS. Thank you for the wonderful IL2 Sturmovik Oleg.

speedbird2k5
09-30-2004, 10:04 PM
Well i've been playing IL2 for a while now and I decided to play the campaign missions and go deep into it. So i set it to full realism and became a pilot for the soviets...Started out flying a Lagg3 and after my first 3 kills I became hungry for more. So I was very eager to go on missions just to get my kill up. And whenever I was about to get a kill my friends would just come and take it from me...Arghh. Anyways....I had been promoted and I kept moving from theater to theater fighting on different maps. I got sort of a feeling of how it was... I witnessed some squad mates dying and some bailing out. Whenever I saw a friend bail out over our lines I was happy because He would come back into our squadron(especially if he was a really good pilot too).So I was on a mission to protect these aircrafts and I was flying in a thunderstorm when suddenly I lost my squadmates...I became lonely and I couldn't find the compass on my aircraft(yak i think, darn thing was under my gunsight), Well I was just flying straight and level when all of the sudden I hear bullet impacts,I'm injured...o noo, Heavily injured...Can't see a nothing...Omg windshield is all splattered with Oil........I see the ground coming up....Blackness, All my hunger for medals, All my kills, all my mission and now it was over in a matter of seconds. I will not refly that campaign again. Now That I look back on it, I say to myself....THATS HOW IT REALLY WAS. Thank you for the wonderful IL2 Sturmovik Oleg.

WTE_Galway
09-30-2004, 10:40 PM
i played full real "dead is dead" for a while but getting killed after 30 or 40 missions by AI wingman stupidity got too frustrating after a while http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif