PDA

View Full Version : shop with two doctors

dfunakoshi
12-19-2009, 09:35 AM
Anyone seen a shop with two doctors? Cannot find it again. The first sold the regular stuff. I think the second had techniques or something. Could someone please help me locate it again?

has no one else seen it? no one seems to be commenting. i know i saw it and it wasn't a dream...lol i'm not making it up either

com199
12-20-2009, 02:59 PM
I don't think there is one. Anywhere. And IF there was they wouldn't sell techniques.

Sekonda
12-20-2009, 03:08 PM
What you're seeing is a glitch when you upgrade the Doctor's shop in Montergrionni. Two doctors show until you leave the city and then disappear on refresh.

dfunakoshi
12-20-2009, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by com199:
I don't think there is one. Anywhere. And IF there was they wouldn't sell techniques.

Well thanks for the post. Anyway I'm pretty sure I saw one. Maybe it was a glitch, easter egg, or something the developers used.

It didn't seem strange since it's my first time playing it trough and it was early on. I havent seen it since though.

I used the first slot, I chose the name "Desmond", and I've been collecting stuff like treasures as I see them. There's nothing special with my gamertag. I guess it was like 4 days +- Dec. 15 2010. Time could have been from 7 am to 2 am.

So there were two doctors in a shop. It was a shop and not a stand. When I pressed Y (360) in front of the shop the "Heal Now", "Apothecary Supplies" menu would pop up. But then when I pressed "B" another menu popped up instead of resuming the game. Don't remember what it had but I think they were technique upgrades. I don't remember if it was during a mission either, or after or before which mission. I don't know if it was in Florence, Tuscany, or the villa, but definitely not elsewhere. It could be something that's time or date based but no one seems to know anything about it...Now if someone who works for Ubisoft could confirm or deny this.

dfunakoshi
12-20-2009, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Sekonda:
What you're seeing is a glitch when you upgrade the Doctor's shop in Montergrionni. Two doctors show until you leave the city and then disappear on refresh.

Oh I just posted some stuff. Thanks! I'll check it out. I started a new game with the name "Miles". I'll upgrade the shop (once) and see what happens. I'll add to the post afterwards. Thanks!

dfunakoshi
12-20-2009, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Sekonda:

Huh. I guess I had to upgrade twice in the town upgrade menu. I upgraded once, checked the doc, just 1. Upgraded again, checked the doc, just 1. Do you know if there was anything special in the other menu?

ToKillInPeace
12-21-2009, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by dfunakoshi:
Anyone seen a shop with two doctors? Cannot find it again. The first sold the regular stuff. I think the second had techniques or something. Could someone please help me locate it again?

has no one else seen it? no one seems to be commenting. i know i saw it and it wasn't a dream...lol i'm not making it up either

Saw the same thing on my first play through, just a glitch.

BMAN2206
12-27-2009, 10:22 PM
ive seen a couple of weird glitches myself
saw a gaurd glitched in a wood ledge where he was just walkin in place and didnt see me in the assassin's tomb. the one where u hav to climb the high tower.

Blue-Spartan
07-18-2010, 08:05 AM
it happened to me twice